• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Zabi

Not really here.
Continuing Persona 3 FES still.
Bought Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions yesterday, so I started playing that as well.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Pokemon Diamond (DS)
Ratchet and Clank *Series* (PS2)
Feeling some nostalgia toward the R&C series right now. Thank god I'm not going to trade them in this time.

Alright, all I played yesterday was Pokemon Diamond I'm trying to get a good Cranidos at the Oreburgh Museum.
Then, today, I started a "Hardcore" mode file on Mass Effect from an existing Soldier file...I'm just gonna speed through this run so I can unlock "Insanity"(!) mode.

Pokedex_filler

Generic Human #8192
Spyro 1, and then maybe CTR or MegaMan Legends.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I've been doing a lot of Xbox. Keep trying towards achievements so I can catch up to my friends gamerscore. It's pointless fun. And procrastination, can't forget that.

-Got Halo 3's Mythic, been getting all the achievements on it. Gonna wait 'til next week's DoubleXPWeekend for the zombie playlist to get the last two zombie ones.
-Gonna finish the last 4 achievements in RE5 which are beat 30 games of each kind of Versus mode. Then I'm gonna swap it with a friend for Assassin's Creed
-Planning on Beating Dead Space on Impossible with only the Plasma Cutter for the last two achievements on that. Epic Tier 3 Engineer and One Gun. Probably gonna be hard. <__< -After I'm done I'm swapping it with another friend for MadWorld.
-Then there's Gears 2 which I'm playing on Insane to get the Insane achievement along with Hardcore and I'm going for all the collectables as well.
-Also gonna get around to beating BioShock sometime.

Pokemon Platinum mainly, but I've picked up Mario Kart DS again...

nintendodork

Mr. Mahanahan
Joy Mech Fight on the Famicom and Pokemon Green on the (green) GBC

Divine Judgment

鐘を鳴らして 君を捜すよ
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and Tales of Vesperia

Althaleon

Man of 1000 Laughs
Army of Two, on Professional Mode, so I can unlock all the guns;
Pokemon Platinum, mainly filling up what Pokedex I can;
Ninja Blade, I just got it and I'm enjoying it so far, going kinda slow on this one.

Cobalt_Latios

Half-Life 2. Just got passed this one section that was really grinding at me.

*C_L*

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
Echoes of Time on Wii

Platinum on the DS, just starting out.
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World on Wii, wrapping that up.
SMT: Nocturne and Eternal Poison on the PS2.
I don't want to talk about those two...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm, at this moment i'm busy playing battlefield: bad company.
it's a nice game i must say, the player has a very big map in both single player and multiplayer.