• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Street Fighter IV. I ended up breaking my controller a few days ago after losing to that teleporting ****weed Seth for the 900th time. =/

masterleo

Order Up!
Pokemon Platinum mostly, but i'm also trying to beat the star battle arena in mario party8

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Wii:
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Nights: Journey of Dreams

Ps2:
Kingdom Hearts
THe chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

GCN:
Baten Kaitos: The eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Lost Kingdoms II
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Pikmin
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Also this week or next I might try and see if I can finish viewtiful joe 2 and amazing island. Prince of persia: TTT I'm stuck somewhere and spyro a heroes a tail I don't know how far I am to completeing the game. I also might start a new game on splintercell.

Been playing some real hardcore Gears 2 online, and Bioshock for a little bit, too. Got back into Left 4 Dead today also since the Survival Pack came today, and it really is awesome. I do have to wonder why the Lighthouse wasn't considered for a full campaign stage, however. Pokemon Platinum has also taken up quite a bit of my time when away from home or when nobody is online to play with.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Right now I am playing:

Monster Rancher PS1
Animal Crossing GC
Animal Crossing Wild World
Pokemon Platinum

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
DS
Pokemon Platinum
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations (half way through 4th case)

PC
Braid
Voyage Century Online

I switch around a lot.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Playing through my Japanese Platinum, and a bit of Pokemon Diamond/Tales of the Abyss on the side.

Platinum mostly, since I bought it just two days ago.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Well so far im switching between games.
Pokemon D/P/PT- Still training, breeding etc.
Resident Evil 5- just playing online trying to collect all the trophy's.
Fallout 3- Just doing all the sidequests before i finally beat the game.
These are the main games that im playing so far,might play more some other time.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

After about a year hiatus from the game, I decided to pick this game up and go through the entire story again.....and I am loving this game once more. I really like how the game's story builds to where you think Cackletta's physical form is the final battle, but unlike other Mario RPGs, where the real final boss shows up immediately after you defeat the other "final boss," M&L isn't even halfway done after defeating Cackletta. It just helps create a very unique story.

And I never fail to crack a smile each time I use the infinite coin trick.

9/10

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Currently getting my behind handed to me by the Byzantines on Medieval:Total War (the original, not the lame remake). I'm the Turks and I'm playing on hard.