• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Killer Grunt

But really this is yet another case of Bethesda screwing up a great series. We saw this happen with Oblivion (and Morrowind to a lesser extent)

Perfect time for me to post then :D

Currently im playing Oblivion on the pc, i did have it on the xbox but after i saw a few of the mods available on the pc i had to get it and i am not dissapointed. Hmm what else have i played this weekend...Just Halo and Fire red i think nothing to exciting.

Oh i should get the sims 2 next week aswell which should be good since i loved the sims 1 when i was younger.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Megaman X Collection for PS2. Specifically, just beat X5. Fun set of games, but I forgot about Megaman games' ninety-degree learning curve and high difficulty. Of course, the X games are still pudding compared to the originals.

Cobalt_Latios

I'm playing BioShock and loving it. I wish I got it sooner.
Yeah, I hear ya. I'll have to get to playing it.

I'm currently playing: Spyro: Ripto's Rage [PS1]. Yup, I picked this sucker up along with Year of the Dragon at a gaming kiosk at Anime North this year.

It's a bit of a shock in terms of visuals (10 years old to be exact), but once you get comfortable with the gameplay, the visuals then play second fiddle. Not to mention, the original Spyro trio are considered to be the best of the franchise and apparently still are very much so after all these years (my only gripe being that I wish it didn't rely on using L1 and R1 for camera controls, would have preferred right analog stick... but maybe it's because I'm so used to using that on the more "recent" games).

Once I'm done this one, I'll probably play some more of BioShock, before playing my recently purchased Tales of Vesperia.

I've also played a little bit of Rock Band 2 (Wii). Wasn't doing very good, until I remembered about the calibration. Playing fine afterwards.

*C_L*

keyblade bearer 430

mine would be Sonic Riders: Zero gravity(trying to get super sonic) and Super Smash bros Brawl

Shadow118

been switching between Pokemon Platinum and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

im at Oreburgh right now in Plt.

and im on Ch. 4 on Sonic Chronicles

not bad progress considering i bought both yesterday

Indy

WAT
Finnaly started to play my copy of Punch Out Wii. I really love it. I even showed my stepfather how to play it.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Been playing Pokemon Platinum a lot lately, since I started battling my friends. Also been playing Tingles Rosy Rupeeland (Or whatever. It's so weird, I have to play it).

Also been playing Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships on PC.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Playing, pokemon emerald on my GBA Platinum on my DS and Burnout paradise .on my 360

Pokemon Platinum, Paper Mario, and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door ^^

I'm planning to play Tales of Symphonia when I get bored with one of these :/

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Well im switching between some of my games like Super Smash. Bros Brawl, Platinum, and soon ima play either Skies of Arcadia legends, or Paper Mario.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I've been playing Disgaea DS, but I just beat it... I'll probably play platinum or DDR.

No one here seems to know anything about Disgaea. I found a few references to it but still not much.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
I've gone back and restarted Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time. It's been so long, I forgot everything about this game. Fun as ever, though. =3
Hoping to stretch this out until Ghostbusters comes out on the 16th.

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
I am now playing the remake of the first Klonoa game. I can't believe what I was missing for not playing the original.