• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Games are you excited for?

NovaPaw

The Timid Fox
Can't wait to play Starbound. Terraria remains as one of my favourite games of all time and Starbound looks like it improves on a lot of ideas from it. Sure, it's in early access right now, but I would rather wait for it to be released so it has most of it's content released and isn't too buggy :p

Born Better

God of Lightning
Next Year:
WWE 2K15 for PS4
Obligatory pokemon game
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS
Mario Kart 8
BlazBlue CP
Bayonetta 2

Later:
Card Saga Wars(one day...one day)
Persona 5
Persona 4 Suplex Hold
Persona Q
Tekken x Street Fighter
Zelda Wii U

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Watch_Dogs
Destiny
Kingdom Hearts III
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros 4
Layton vs Phoenix Wright

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Gonna update my list because it's been almost four months.

Dark Souls II - most excited
Persona 5 - actually announced now
Bayonetta 2 - now that I own a Wii U
Smash Bros. Wii U - now that I own a Wii U
Half-Life 3 - probably a few eons off
The Last Guardian - coming never
Halo 5 - even though an Xbox One doesn't seem like a good investment
Final Fantasy XV - E3 trailer and E3 gameplay looked fun, will keep an eye on this
Shovel Knight - Kickstarted this
Mighty No. 9 - Kickstarted this
Destiny - because Bungie
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - played the first one, had a hell of a good time

Torpoleon

Smash Bros.
Mario Kart 8
Kirby: Triple Deluxe
DKC: Tropical Freeze
Naruto Storm Revolution
Zelda U (wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't released until 2015)

The list isn't incredibly huge right now, though much of what I got in 2013 wasn't announced until 2013. Also, there are still a couple of 2013 games I plan on getting this year, being Arkham Origins & DKCR 3D.

Also, I may or may not be getting DBZ: Battle of Z. Probably wont, but we'll see.

Chalis

Victorious
Hyrule Warriors and SSB4 are all i am waiting for.

Primeguy

Veteran Trainer
Bungie's new Destiny it looks great and feels like it would be a really immersive expirience, also Titanfall looks pretty fun too. I hope Dice doesn't mess up the new Battlefront, was really hyped up for their BF4 but was disapointed once I played the final product.

Gemball

Metroid Prime: Hunters on NDS
Aliens: Infestation on NDS
Castlevania & Zelda on NDS
i dont have any Wii console so well known and appreciated far I have these outside Pokémon series. :)

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I've got a few games I'm interested in.

Really interested in.
Watch_Dogs: It was a game I was really looking forward to before the whole push back.
The Stick of Truth: Another game that's delay annoyed me deeply.
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes: I don't think I need to explain this, it's just yes.
Fortnite: A Minecrafty Zombie game done by the makes of Bulletstorm? Yes please.
The Evil Within: Looks to be a really promising horror game that won't rely on jumpscares hopefully.
Dying Light: Parkour Zombie!

I would include a few other games, but I wasn't share about how they'd be ranked yearwise, like The Walking Dead, it came out last year, but it's gonna be coming out for the remainder of this year. Then there's Persona 5, and MGS The Phantom Pain, games that might make there way over here, or might be until 2015 to play. So, yeah.

StarryFrogs

Lightning Returns is the one I'm most excited for at the moment, but Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix and the European release of Rune Factory 4 are also on my going-to-pre-order-ASAP list. And of course Kingdom Hearts 3. But I'll have to save some money for a PS4 first...

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
Im actually exited for Blazblue:Chronophantasma, J-stars victory versus, dengeki bunko fighting climax, ssb3ds, and ultra street fighter 4
Im a fighting game fan ._.