• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Games are you excited for?

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U

You called it.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMix
Kingdom Hearts 3

...:D

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Pokemon Omega Ruby
The eventual third version game to tie with Pokemon X and Pokemon Y
I heard a rumor of Sony getting the Crash Bandicoot rights back from Activision, so if they're going to relaunch the series, then I would love a new Crash Bandicoot game from them.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Pokemon Omega Ruby
The eventual third version game to tie with Pokemon X and Pokemon Y
I heard a rumor of Sony getting the Crash Bandicoot rights back from Activision, so if they're going to relaunch the series, then I would love a new Crash Bandicoot game from them.

If this is true, I hope it still brings the fun quality. :)

Omega Ruby. Duh.

But I'm also really excited for Smash Bros 3DS and the new Harvest Moon game.

Abstinence Pistols

The new Unreal Tournament, thanks to the announcement yesterday. It'll be interesting to see how it stacks up against 99 - I would have thought the arena shooter genre was dead, and if they pull off this game well they might just bring it back.

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
If it comes out in America, I'm getting Pokémon Art Academy. I always wanted a Pokémon theme Art Academy game because I'm so passionate about art especially Pokémon fan art. If it does come out overseas, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Updating my list once more because Dark Souls II turned out to be kinda lame and it's almost E3.

Persona 5 - trailer when?
Bayonetta 2 - now that I own a Wii U
Smash Bros. Wii U - now that I own a Wii U
Half-Life 3 - probably a few eons off
The Last Guardian - might be at E3?
Halo 5 - even though an Xbox One doesn't seem like a good investment
Final Fantasy XV - keeping an eye on this
Shovel Knight - Kickstarted this
Mighty No. 9 - WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT IN MARCH WTH
Destiny - because Bungie
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - played the first one, had a hell of a good time
Halo 2 Anniversary - Since it's practically confirmed
Project Beast - Please Miyazaki

Lunar-Kuto

Go on, smile!
Right now my list has
Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
(if it gets localized) Pokemon Art Academy
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

That's all I can think of at the moment.

StrykerX7

TRUMPETS BE PRAISED
From most excited to least excited:

1) Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
2) Persona 5
3) Civilization: Beyond Earth
4) SSB 3DS
5) Destiny

As for OR/AS, I've already decided I'm getting both. I've settled on getting AS first, but I'm still undecided on whether I should import OR from Japan. The only reason why I haven't decided yet is because I'd need to import a Japanese 3DS as well. I'm leaning towards getting a NA copy of OR and getting a 2DS if I need one.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
This list isn't in any particular order

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Watch Dogs
Destiny
The New Super Smash Bros
Mario Kart 8
Starwars Battlefront 3
Final Fantasy XV
Metal Gear Solid V:The Phantom Pain
(Any Assassins Creed game that's coming out)

Super Smash Brothers Wii U
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Mario Kart 8
MGS5: The Phantom Pain
Shadow of Mordor

Games i want to be excited about but i'm sure won't be good/not sure what to think about them at the present time
Wolfenstein the New Order: Always fascinated with books that dealt with alternate WWII timelines, but i'm sure that the game won't be that great. Basing this off the last Wolfenstein which was god awful.
Destiny
Batman Arkham Knight: Hoping it will be more like Arkham City rather than Origins. Origins was underwhelming.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
In no particular order:
Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS (Darn you, staggered release!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (For 2020-ish release)
Mario Kart 8 (I'll probably pick this up when classes end for summer)
Monolith Soft's X for Wii U (Looks cool, and I never got a chance to check out Xenoblade Chronicles)
Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney (I feel like should be out already, but a Google search reveals it's not even dated for US release yet :()
Destiny (I don't really have anything to say about this one...)
Zelda Wii U (Super hyped for the E3 reveal!)
Nintendo NFC (I doubt they'll unlock any worthwhile content in any of the compatible games, but the figures are going to really fun to collect!)
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (I'm not quite sure which I'll go for, but I'm definitely excited!)
Miyamoto's New IP (I know nothing about it, but I have nothing but the best of expectations for his new project. Hopefully we'll get to see this one at E3 as well!)