• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I got a stupid Jumpluff... A cool Slaking and a reverse holo Slakoth. Overall, bad pulls.

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Me and two friends split a second booster box (Next Destinies). No secret rare, but two EX cards and two full arts. For the second time, I didn't get any of them! XD
Still better pulls than the last time when I got no holos... holo Vanniluxe, Scrafty (repeat) and Moltres (might have pulled something else, I can't remember) . Still disappointing pulls though - I'm really not getting lucky with box splits, so I'll probably buy my own from now on.

Last edited:

Legendarys

Anonymous
Stop making multiple posts in the same thread its very annoying.
And I didn't know earlier today was a long time ago!

That was not my fault, my keyboard was messed up. And I messed up at looking at the date, I thought it said 2002.

In my booster, I found an unusual EX Delta Dragonair. Is this possible?!

LordCBH

I got three Dragons Exalted packs after work the other day. Finally got the Mew EX to sit next to the Mewtwo EX. Everything else was meh.

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
I got 3 Dark Explorers packs but I don't remember which one was my last pack and they're all mixed up so I can't remember all of them. These are in all three packs: I remember getting a Zoroark, a Bisharp, 1/2 Pawniard, a Aerodactyl, a Larvesta, a Drilbur, a Cryogonal, a Dwebble, a Chansey, a Tympole and 2 Umbreon.

JosueLight

I got three Dragons Exalted packs after work the other day. Finally got the Mew EX to sit next to the Mewtwo EX. Everything else was meh.

Full art or regular ex?

Today, I got a Diamond and Pearl Pikachu Power pack in the mail, and I pulled an Empoleon Lv. X from a Diamond and Pearl pack.

LordCBH

Full art or regular ex?

Today, I got a Diamond and Pearl Pikachu Power pack in the mail, and I pulled an Empoleon Lv. X from a Diamond and Pearl pack.

Regular, to match the EX. I've got my binder sorted, starting with special cards (EXs, Lv. Xs, Primes, etc....) and then after that I have one slot for each pokemon from the entire national pokedex in order, with exceptions for pokemon with multiple forms (Such as Deerling.)

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
I just bought 4 Dark Explorers boosters now. Got quite a few good pulls such as my 3rd DE Umbreon, 2nd DE Torkoal, 2nd DE Aerodactyl and a Scrafty. I also got an awesome Haxorus card. But the highlight of my 4 packs was... ENTEI EX!!!

JosueLight

Regular, to match the EX. I've got my binder sorted, starting with special cards (EXs, Lv. Xs, Primes, etc....) and then after that I have one slot for each pokemon from the entire national pokedex in order, with exceptions for pokemon with multiple forms (Such as Deerling.)

I've been thinking about doing that, too, with the National Pokedex. Use promo cards to fill in the legendaries. xD I don't know. Now you got me motivated to try that. x3 There are 649 Pokemon (not including the alternate forms, like you mentioned.) 649 / 18 card sheets (front and back) = 36 1/18 sheets. But one could use the extra space for other forms of Arceus, Rotom, and Alternate forms of the Unova Pokemon. I think the things of card sheets come in packs of 35 at Walmart.

I just bought 4 Dark Explorers boosters now. Got quite a few good pulls such as my 3rd DE Umbreon, 2nd DE Torkoal, 2nd DE Aerodactyl and a Scrafty. I also got an awesome Haxorus card. But the highlight of my 4 packs was... ENTEI EX!!!

Nice. I was crazy, and I bought a guaranteed full-art Dark Explorers pack on eBay. (I'm guessing they weigh their packs.) And I pulled an Entei, too x3

Last edited:

LordCBH

I've been thinking about doing that, too, with the National Pokedex. Use promo cards to fill in the legendaries. xD I don't know. Now you got me motivated to try that. x3 There are 649 Pokemon (not including the alternate forms, like you mentioned.) 649 / 18 card sheets (front and back) = 36 1/18 sheets. But one could use the extra space for other forms of Arceus, Rotom, and Alternate forms of the Unova Pokemon. I think the things of card sheets come in packs of 35 at Walmart.

Nice. I was crazy, and I bought a guaranteed full-art Dark Explorers pack on eBay. (I'm guessing they weigh their packs.) And I pulled an Entei, too x3

Yeah. And as far as the National Dex pages go, I use the best artwork I have for each slot and put dupes in a tin.

JosueLight

Yeah. And as far as the National Dex pages go, I use the best artwork I have for each slot and put dupes in a tin.

I rearrange mine differently. I like to complete whole sets, so whatever cards I have left over I'll use for the National Pokedex binder. It'll make use of some duplicates. x3

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Bought my first Dragons Exalted pack this morning. I got an Mew EX (regular), which is one of the ones I really wanted, so I'm chuffed with that. Also bought a Kyurem box, but nothing much of note in there. My brother bought a Rayquaza EX tin, and got the regular Ho-oh EX in one of the packs. Not bad.

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
From five DRE: Milotic holo, Beautifly, Dustox, Alomomola, Marowak.
Meh pulls. Dustox was the only card I didn't already have. I also pulled reverse Wailord (again) and reverse (bad) Manectric. From 31 DRE packs, I've only pulled Rayquaza EX. So far, this set isn't liking me. There are still loads of regular rares that I haven't pulled yet too.
DEX has been much nicer to me. 30 packs, one full art (Entei) and two regular EXs (Entei and Raikou). I've also pulled far fewer repeats.

JosueLight

Bought my first Dragons Exalted pack this morning. I got an Mew EX (regular), which is one of the ones I really wanted, so I'm chuffed with that. Also bought a Kyurem box, but nothing much of note in there. My brother bought a Rayquaza EX tin, and got the regular Ho-oh EX in one of the packs. Not bad.

The new Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza tins look cool, but I'm not too crazy about the packs inside. 2 Dragons Exalted, a Black and White, and an Emerging Powers. I wish they were 2 Dragons Exalted, 1 Dark Explores, and a Next Destinies--or something like that. I think many have had enough of Emerging Powers and Black and White. xD

Swagsire

The new Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza tins look cool, but I'm not too crazy about the packs inside. 2 Dragons Exalted, a Black and White, and an Emerging Powers. I wish they were 2 Dragons Exalted, 1 Dark Explores, and a Next Destinies--or something like that. I think many have had enough of Emerging Powers and Black and White. xD

I totally agree with this...But ill buy them anyway.

So story time.

Once upon a time Mrs.Swagsire bought him 3 packs of noble victories, and 3 packs of dragons exalted. He pulled a full art N in the first noble victories, and a full art Mew EX in the last dragons pack, which made him ask him to marry her at olive garden at the age of 17. Qwaa ;195;

LordCBH

Wow....Why are they still shoving BW Base and EP packs into tins....Do they just have too many left over and have to get rid of them or something?