1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What was in you last booster?

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG Discussion' started by ~Light, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Zenthor

Zenthor Member

I bought 3 packs of Dragons Exalted and pulled this !

[​IMG]

2. Awesomepulls

Awesomepulls Member

Opened a Rayquaza EX Tin a few days ago i got:
    3 Rares:
    -Magmortar
    -Unfezant
    -Seismitoad
    4 Reverse Holographics:
    -Braviary Rare
    -Rufflet common
    -Magikarp common
    -Audino Uncommon
    1 Rare Holographic:
    -Emboar

3. Awesomepulls

Awesomepulls Member

Opened a Zekrom EX Tin today had 4 booster packs inside. I got:
    1 Rare:
    -Simisear
    4 Reverse Holographics:
    -Roggenrola common
    -Trubbish common
    -Luxio uncommon
    -Articuno rare
    2 Rare Holographics:
    -Zapdos
    -Zoroark
    1 Full Art!:
    -Victini
    heres a video of the pulls!:
    [video=youtube;L4DAjCe7yxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DAjCe7yxw[/video]

4. JoeyEs

JoeyEs Well-Known Member

I went a boundaries crossed pre release today and opened 8 booster packs and in the very last one I pulled a Keldeo-EX full art! My first ever full art :)

5. Awesomepulls

Awesomepulls Member

Opened a black and white collectors album box last night. It had two emerging powers booster packs in it i got:
    1 Rare:
    -Liepard
    2 Reverse Holographics:
    -Whimsicott Rare
    -Gothorita Uncommon
    1 Full Art!:
    -Tornadus

Felt awesome to pull my second full art ever!

Heres a video of the pulls:
    [video=youtube;RkYLk2hnC5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkYLk2hnC5I&feature=plcp[/video]

6. Judas

Judas Well-Known Member

wadufax!

I got my Boundaries Crossed booster box in the mail today. Worst pulls ever!

I only got one full art, one EX (both Black Kyurem), two Gold Potions, no secret rare, and only 5 holos (Ditto, Scolipede, Samurott, Charizard, Scizor.)

WA. DU. FAX.

7. Electricbluewolf

Electricbluewolf Fʟᴇsʜʏ Bᴏᴡs

Got a Boundaries booster pack {the single pack with promo cards}
    Ayways, despite the promo card, I got a Cresselia EX- love it.
    Is it just me or in the new packs you find more EX's :L

8. kris198921

kris198921 Well-Known Member

opened a Boundaries Crossed Triple Blister and got a holo electivire, Ace Spec Crystal Edge

9. Swagsire

Swagsire Well-Known Member

So, the other day, a friend of mine one a booster draft for boundaries crossed. He pulled nothing better than regular keldeo and meloetta in the 6 boosters, but he went 4-0 and won four more boosters. The next day when we opened them I got a crystal wall, which led me to believe that was the best that was coming, but sure enough next came a shiny golurk. Super happy and surprised I opened the next pack, not caring much, and pulled white kyurem EX. Needless to say, very. very. satisfied Qwaa ;195;

10. Grizzlegom

Grizzlegom New Member

Got a booster box of Dragons Exalted on black friday and was pretty disappointed. Probably the worst box I've ever gotten as it was very poorly balanced. First time I've gotten a box where I didn't get 3 -Ex's and the two that I got were Ho-oh and Registeel was my full art (was really pulling for a Mew and Rayquaza). The secret rare was Krookodile :-(. Only got 2 of the GFPD blend energy in the entire box. I did get two of the good Garchomp, good Hydreigon, and Garbodor though so I got some useful cards, just not as many as I was hoping for.

11. Legendarys

Legendarys Anonymous

Mine was a Regigigas Lv.X a few years ago. I stopped collecting after I turned 10.

12. Crimson_Blazer

Crimson_Blazer Well-Known Member

Got 5 boundaries crossed blisters, got a keldeo EX, Landurus EX full art, holo ditto and hollow serperior, my other rare was musharna. Best luck I've ever had

13. Sea Swampert

Sea Swampert being piratey

Bought a few Boundaries Crossed today and pulled a Keldeo EX!! Was most surprised, as well as a holo Gliscor and a Crystal Edge Ace Spec card.

14. palingensia

palingensia amends

i've bought 30 packs over the last few days since my store has got buy 3 get 2 free atm and i'm taking full advantage of it. pulled a victini full art and a giratina ex full art today, and got entei ex the other time. not bad.

15. Acing

Acing Tests

I went to the Plasma Storm Prerelease earlier today. In my first 6 I got Klinklang and Weezing holos, both of which I couldn't use, I traded for ability Magnezone and Infernape holos, and in my prizes were (which everyone gets) was the deck box, Crobat prerelease, and two more packs, in which I pulled the Crobat holo. I went 2-1 using this deck:

1x Giratina
    1x Pile Up Trubbish
    1x Ralts
    2x Purrloin
    1x Liepard
    2x Timburr
    1x Gurdurr
    1x Conkeldurr
    2x Patrat
    1x Watchog
    1x Colress
    1x Plasma Grunt
    1x Virbank City Gym
    1x Hypnotoxic Laser
    1x Eviolite
    1x Escape Rope
    1x Plasma Energy
    4x Dark Energy
    6x Psychic Energy
    10x Fighting Energy

16. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

Oh you guys only had 3 rounds, is it a pretty small league?

So we had a pre-release and then a draft, in the pre-release (I'm only going to list meta cards) I got 1 RH giratina, 2 eviolite, 1 ether, 1 bicycle 3 colress machine and 3 plasma energy with 1 frigate in the extra 2 boosters. In the draft, 1st pack I got hypnotoxin beam and dowsing machine so I grabbed hypnotoxin, 2nd pack I got Full Art Victini EX and then as the draft continued I got 2 ether, 3 bicycle, and then a couple more plasma energy and colress machine to trade to friends for hypnotoxin, all in all it was a good pre-release (I threw the draft so I would have the cards I wanted because at that point in time I did not care to play anymore I was just to tired, I was falling asleep after the pre-release/draft when we where testing hypnotoxin).

Oh and the card that was winning me games up until the draft was skitty, hehehe.

17. palingensia

palingensia amends

got four boundaries crossed, managed lilligant, jellicent, scizor reverse, white kyurem, and full art cheren. so not bad.

18. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

i havent bought a pack(I usually just buy the cards i want online.) in a while, but i remember getting lugia legend and i was sooo supprised.

19. spartanfan17

spartanfan17 Dragon Trainer

I opened one pack of Next destinys and pulled this bad boy:

[​IMG]

20. palingensia

palingensia amends

snagged three more boundaries crossed, got celebi ex full art, toxicroak, and grumpig.