• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

Zenthor

I bought 3 packs of Dragons Exalted and pulled this !

128-rayquaza.jpg

Opened a Rayquaza EX Tin a few days ago i got:
3 Rares:
-Magmortar
-Unfezant
-Seismitoad
4 Reverse Holographics:
-Braviary Rare
-Rufflet common
-Magikarp common
-Audino Uncommon
1 Rare Holographic:
-Emboar

Opened a Zekrom EX Tin today had 4 booster packs inside. I got:
1 Rare:
-Simisear
4 Reverse Holographics:
-Roggenrola common
-Trubbish common
-Luxio uncommon
-Articuno rare
2 Rare Holographics:
-Zapdos
-Zoroark
1 Full Art!:
-Victini
heres a video of the pulls!:
[video=youtube;L4DAjCe7yxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DAjCe7yxw[/video]

JoeyEs

I went a boundaries crossed pre release today and opened 8 booster packs and in the very last one I pulled a Keldeo-EX full art! My first ever full art :)

Opened a black and white collectors album box last night. It had two emerging powers booster packs in it i got:
1 Rare:
-Liepard
2 Reverse Holographics:
-Whimsicott Rare
-Gothorita Uncommon
1 Full Art!:
-Tornadus

Felt awesome to pull my second full art ever!

Heres a video of the pulls:
[video=youtube;RkYLk2hnC5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkYLk2hnC5I&feature=plcp[/video]

Judas

wadufax!

I got my Boundaries Crossed booster box in the mail today. Worst pulls ever!

I only got one full art, one EX (both Black Kyurem), two Gold Potions, no secret rare, and only 5 holos (Ditto, Scolipede, Samurott, Charizard, Scizor.)

WA. DU. FAX.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Got a Boundaries booster pack {the single pack with promo cards}
Ayways, despite the promo card, I got a Cresselia EX- love it.
Is it just me or in the new packs you find more EX's :L

Swagsire

So, the other day, a friend of mine one a booster draft for boundaries crossed. He pulled nothing better than regular keldeo and meloetta in the 6 boosters, but he went 4-0 and won four more boosters. The next day when we opened them I got a crystal wall, which led me to believe that was the best that was coming, but sure enough next came a shiny golurk. Super happy and surprised I opened the next pack, not caring much, and pulled white kyurem EX. Needless to say, very. very. satisfied Qwaa ;195;

Grizzlegom

Got a booster box of Dragons Exalted on black friday and was pretty disappointed. Probably the worst box I've ever gotten as it was very poorly balanced. First time I've gotten a box where I didn't get 3 -Ex's and the two that I got were Ho-oh and Registeel was my full art (was really pulling for a Mew and Rayquaza). The secret rare was Krookodile :-(. Only got 2 of the GFPD blend energy in the entire box. I did get two of the good Garchomp, good Hydreigon, and Garbodor though so I got some useful cards, just not as many as I was hoping for.

Sea Swampert

being piratey
Bought a few Boundaries Crossed today and pulled a Keldeo EX!! Was most surprised, as well as a holo Gliscor and a Crystal Edge Ace Spec card.

i've bought 30 packs over the last few days since my store has got buy 3 get 2 free atm and i'm taking full advantage of it. pulled a victini full art and a giratina ex full art today, and got entei ex the other time. not bad.

Acing

Tests
I went to the Plasma Storm Prerelease earlier today. In my first 6 I got Klinklang and Weezing holos, both of which I couldn't use, I traded for ability Magnezone and Infernape holos, and in my prizes were (which everyone gets) was the deck box, Crobat prerelease, and two more packs, in which I pulled the Crobat holo. I went 2-1 using this deck:

1x Giratina
1x Pile Up Trubbish
1x Ralts
2x Purrloin
1x Liepard
2x Timburr
1x Gurdurr
1x Conkeldurr
2x Patrat
1x Watchog
1x Colress
1x Plasma Grunt
1x Virbank City Gym
1x Hypnotoxic Laser
1x Eviolite
1x Escape Rope
1x Plasma Energy
4x Dark Energy
6x Psychic Energy
10x Fighting Energy

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Oh you guys only had 3 rounds, is it a pretty small league?

So we had a pre-release and then a draft, in the pre-release (I'm only going to list meta cards) I got 1 RH giratina, 2 eviolite, 1 ether, 1 bicycle 3 colress machine and 3 plasma energy with 1 frigate in the extra 2 boosters. In the draft, 1st pack I got hypnotoxin beam and dowsing machine so I grabbed hypnotoxin, 2nd pack I got Full Art Victini EX and then as the draft continued I got 2 ether, 3 bicycle, and then a couple more plasma energy and colress machine to trade to friends for hypnotoxin, all in all it was a good pre-release (I threw the draft so I would have the cards I wanted because at that point in time I did not care to play anymore I was just to tired, I was falling asleep after the pre-release/draft when we where testing hypnotoxin).

Oh and the card that was winning me games up until the draft was skitty, hehehe.

spartanfan17

Dragon Trainer
I opened one pack of Next destinys and pulled this bad boy:

41-zapdos.jpg