• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

SpoinkyPearl

Went to a local store in order to buy Puella Magi Madoka Magica vol. 1, didn't found any, bought Pyroar Box instead! I've been wanting to buy it for a while, but I thought I'd wait for the Mega Charizard EX-box to arrive and order both at the same time. But since I found this box today, I decided to buy it anyway since I have to wait about two weeks since Charizard box is released and I just love to open new packs.

So, two Flash Fires and one XY, and awesome promo Pyroar and holo Blacksmith and Fiery Torch. From Flashfires I got Skuntank and Milotic, reverses were Scraggy and Pyroar (lol). From XY I got Grumpig and reverse Red Card, and also Lunatone and Solrock in a same pack (that's funny). I also got Lysandre, another Blacksmith and Professor's Letter. Nothing very amazing, but nice new cards anyway. Now I just have to wait until the Charizard Box is to be released.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A few weeks back I purchased a few Plasma Freeze booster packs and pulled some neat rares and holos including Cofagrigus, Metagross, Kingdra and my personal favorite, Deoxys EX.

Maserati777

On July 29th I bought 5 Dragons Exalted packs from Walmart and got a Terrakion FA, on the 2nd I bought 3 of those mega pin blisters and got an Yveltal FA and yesterday I bought another mega as well as some other blisters and got a Charizard Ex 11 and M Blastoise Ex in the blister.

Maserati777

My DRagons Exalted Booster box arrived yesterday, I also bought some other packs including 4 Flashfire packs.

In the box I got a heavily damaged Giratina full art, most of the back is covered in white spots. Maybe a printing error. I also got a Rayquaza Ex and a Registeel Ex. Terrible box in terms of ultra rares but I did get a bunch of new rares, uncommons and commons. As well as some new holos and reverses.

In the 4 FF packs I got a Full Art Magnezone.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
So on Monday I was at Walmart and I saw that they had put Furious Fist out early so I got a Trevenant Blister and The Mega Charizard X and Y box set. In total 11 booster packs plus three promos and a coin. So instead of listing all 113 cards I'll just list the good ones/ Foils.

two Charizards (Legendary Treasures)
Trevenant (XY promo 14)

Scatterbug (Foil)
Starmie (Foil)
Fairy Garden
Shauna
Team Flare Grunts

Lysandre (Full Art)
Goodra (Foil)
Buneary(Foil)
Fletchling(Foil)
Trick Shovel
Pokemon Center Lady

Lucario EX
Thundurus x2
Politoad x2
Hawlucha (Foil)
Klefki (Foil)
Aurorus (Foil)
Electabuzz(Foil)
SHelment(Foli)
Hariyama(Foil)
Tyrunt(Foil)
Hitmontiop(Foil)
Strong Energy x2
Fossil Researcher
Battle Reporter
Super Scoop Up
Energy Switch x2
Trainig Center

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Helololo again booster pack thread. So before I start my half box pull ratio (which doesn't make any sense but whatever), I would like to take a minute and talk about TCG etiquette or just being kind to tcg players. So I come from a city where every card shop sells magic the gathering booster packs and singles, and I find for the always more popular stores If I get these guys who give me this expression like I am a piece o S*** for liking pokemon cards so... lets over price the cards. At the same time they always tend to act like they are cooler then you or they play a far superior TCG (dude I played all competitively, MTG, yugioh, now vangaurd and weiss schwarz, but I've never left pokemon). But why does this matter? From everyone else who doesn't play TCG's people generally just don't care If I start pulling a box on a bus or a train but for other TCG players it's a problem, not saying all of them, there are a handful of shop keeps from various stores I like that help me out on prices and they like the community so they think nothing of it. Why does this need to be a problem? Idk, but if one day people quit any one TCG they will always be reminded by the other TCG's and not want to join them because someone was rude to them.

Okay half box pulls (only noteable format tcg pulls)

1 FA seismetoadEX
1 FA heracrossEX
6 eevee
3-1-2 flygon (think dragonite EX)
1 dedenne (it's one only good matchup is terrible now)
4 klefki
1 RH jynx
1 landorus

3 strong energy
1 herbal energy

1 fighting stadium
1 full heal (laserbank deck filler counter, switch or keldeo is better though)
4 e.switch
1 sparkling robe
1 focus sash
1 maintenance (hah the return of a terrible card)
3 battle reporter
2 tool retreiver (why couldn't megaphone do both megaphone and this cards effect in one, answer, waste of deck space)
1 training center, mountain ring, fossil researcher, 2 of each fossil

(honourable mention)
3/3 plusle/minun support (it is not entirely terrible)
1-1 hypno (hand mill decks, ghetsis + hypno OP)

Last edited:

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Opened a pack of Emerging Powers and a pack of Plasma Blast today. Here's what I got:

Emerging Powers
Darumaka 20/98 Common
Deerling 15/98 Common
Petilil 13/98 Common
Klink 74/98 Common
Ferroseed 70/98 Common
Basculin 25/98 Uncommon
Zorua 66/98 Uncommon
Gothorita 45/98 Uncommon
Thundurus 35/98 Rare -- Reverse Holo
Gigalith 53/98 Rare

Gigalith was the only one I didn't have in my collection from this set from this pack, so could've been better I guess :\

Plasma Blast:
Throh 51/101 Common
Snorunt 21/101 Common
Remoraid 18/101 Common
Surskit 1/101 Common
Karrablast 6/101 Common
Relicanth 24/101 Uncommon
Archen 53/101 Uncommon
Ultra Ball 90/101 Uncommon
Machop 47/101 Common -- Reverse Holo
Eelektross 33/101 Rare -- Holo

Slightly more pleased with this one (mostly because of the Holo Rare :p)

Maserati777

After my Dragons Exalted Booster Box I bought a Pyroar Box which had a Magnezone Ex, I also bought 4 boosters and got a M Charizard X Ex.

I bought some booster packs of Furious Fists on the 9th and a 3 pack and got a Dragonite ex in the 3 pack.

Then on the 10th I bought a Haxorus 3 pack and got a Magnezone Ex then a Trevenant 3 pack which contained a Battle Reporter FA.

On Friday I bought 5 Boundaries Crossed, 5 Dragons Exalted and 2 Next Destinies packs from Walmart and pulled a Landorus Ex, a Regigigas Ex and a Registeel Ex
On Saturday I bought 8 Dragons Exalted and a Black Kyurem Tin from Meijer, in the tin I got a Cresselia Ex and a Registeel Full Art in the packs.
Then today I went back to Walmart and bought 5 Dragons Exalted, 5 Boundaries Crossed and 4 Furious Fists, I ended up pulling a Rayquaza Full Art, Celebi Full Art and a Dragonite Ex.

I'm so lucky I bought a ff booster a lt booster and a de booster pack and in all 3 of them I got landorus holo

Maserati777

A few days ago my Plasma Storm box came, it contained full arts of Victini and Cobalion, also regular versions of Victini and Cobalion, and Victory Piece which was the last ace spec I needed from Storm.

I bought some Dragons Exalted booster packs and a couple of those Flashfire 3 packs for 10.99 each from Meijer a couple days ago. I got 2 full arts, was a bit shocked.

Here's the picture of the four full arts together.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/de842d0a91b1f60dba8f5a2a9d7b4b76/tumblr_naw3709IDp1r12rm4o7_r1_1280.jpg

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Bought a x any y pack (was the only one left on in the booster box at the shop) and got a fa venusaur-was surprised as my luck pulling fa's really bad.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
17 packs of platinum

3 crobat G (edit: this was at one time, 4 years ago a very hard card to come by. now I have way to many)
4 power spray
1 cyrus conspiracy
3 bronzing G
1 giratina lv.X
1 dialga (time aura)
3 shuppet (fade out, now I have four for the 56 energy 4 shuppet autoloss deck, league points for broke)
1 palkia G (now I have 2 for my lost world deck, mwahahahaha)
1 giratina (let loose)
2 broken time space

then I traded a shiny garbodor for another cyrus conspiracy, sp radar, claydol GE, luxray GL, and other stuff

Last edited:

SpoinkyPearl

Bought Mega Charizard-EX -box and two Furious Fists boosters (I had ordered some Legendary Treasures boosters, but the shop I order my cards from didn't have LT anymore so I had to take FF instead). Luckily I got the box which included oversized Mega Charizard X because I have X and I just happen to like MCX more. But anyway, I opened total five Furious Fists and here are my best pulls.

Rares
Charizard (LT 19/113) - this was included in the box and I just love the artwork ♥ Main reason why I even bought the box :D
Landorus (FF 58/111)
Tornadus (FF 86/111)
Jynx (FF 37/111)
Hariyama (FF 52/111)
Breloom (FF 50/111)

Reverses
Jynx (37/111)
Accelgor (9/111)
Watchog (85/111)
Electabuzz (29/111)
Poliwag (15/111)

I consider my rare pulls rather meh, only one holo and I even got two Jynxes. Besides these, I got plenty of trainers: both Fossils, two Maintenances, Focus Sash, Tool Retriever, Super Scoop Up and one Strong Energy. Among uncommons I got three Amauras. I also got lot of cards which are included in that Sylveon theme deck I will buy shortly. So, these pulls weren't really that exiting but I'm considering of buying that Ancient Power box so maybe I'll get something better later on.