• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

LordCBH

I grabbed a Dark Explorers pack after work yesterday morning and got a reverse holo Blaziken. Just missing Monferno, Infernape, Venasaur, and Samurott now.

[CW2]Master Jirachi

[CW2]Master Jirachi
In about 14 DE packs got Entei EX and Raikou EX plus lots of others...In about 20 ND got Mewtwoex and Regigigas EX :).All FA Except Entei. I'm a Pokemon freak and have a lot of the "powerful/extremely rare" cards. My life is Pokemon TCG and some of the video game too.

Last edited:

JosueLight

I'm working on collecting the entire HGSS Undaunted set.

I got a Booster Box not too long ago, and the highlights: 2 Espeon Prime, 1 Scizor Prime, 3 Houndoom Prime, and 2 of the Kyogre half of the Legend Cards.

I got 6 packs for 15 bucks on Ebay today.

I got a Houndoom Prime, Houndoom Holo, Rotom, Raichu Prime, Magcargo Holo, and another Rotom. The funny thing is that I only needed Houndoom and Magcargo to complete the Regular Holos before opening these packs. xD I already had a Houndoom Prime, but was thankful to get Raichu. c:

Maybe the seller weighed the packs or something? I don't know. Just lucky, perhaps? xD

Gyarados Fan

I'm working on collecting the entire HGSS Undaunted set.

I got a Booster Box not too long ago, and the highlights: 2 Espeon Prime, 1 Scizor Prime, 3 Houndoom Prime, and 2 of the Kyogre half of the Legend Cards.

I got 6 packs for 15 bucks on Ebay today.

I got a Houndoom Prime, Houndoom Holo, Rotom, Raichu Prime, Magcargo Holo, and another Rotom. The funny thing is that I only needed Houndoom and Magcargo to complete the Regular Holos before opening these packs. xD I already had a Houndoom Prime, but was thankful to get Raichu. c:

Maybe the seller weighed the packs or something? I don't know. Just lucky, perhaps? xD
The pulls from the 6 packs are ridiculous.. are you sure they weren't fake lol?

Icay4321

Picked up two DE packs with the Cofagrigus deck, and received a reverse Volcarona, Swanna, and a Zoroark for the cool ones. I was really excited about the Volcarona.

Tiisko

I got 9 packs of NV, 11 of DE

Highlights:
Entei EX
about 5 Holos (for DE)
about 5 holos for (NV)

Out of those packs I've half completed the set.

JosueLight

The pulls from the 6 packs are ridiculous.. are you sure they weren't fake lol?

I looked at them closely, they look real. xD

It's funny because I'm working on the DP Legends Awakened card set, and I ordered a Magnezone Lv. X on eBay, and it turns out the card is fake. Now I'm totally paranoid and looking through all my cards--mainly the Lv. X's and stuff that I didn't receive from boosters.

Anyway, sorry for going a little off topic from the thread. xD

Pippi

Cool
I can barely remember the last booster I got, it was so long ago. I think I remember getting a Gardevoir EX in it...

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I pulled an FA Darkrai in my last pack of Dark Explorers.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I got 2 Dragons Exhalted boxes yesterday. The first one had Rayquaza EX, Giratina EX and a shiny Serperior. The second box had Rayquaza EX, Registeel EX, FA Rayquaza EX and FA Mew EX.

LordCBH

Well, I ended my long Holo drought with a Dark Explorers booster pack today.
Holo: Haxorus
Reverse: Haxorus

I DO have about 10 copies of that same Haxorus now.....

Gyarados Fan

5 packs of DE to say bye to it when I forget about it tomorrow:
Kyogre EX FA
Eelektross holo
Empoleon holo

Yeah, epic as pulls.

LordCBH

I bought two DE booster packs this morning. I got a Holo Milotic from the first one, and the second one had that Serperior with the Blue Trim on the tail. Number 125/124. I was incredibly happy about it.

Icay4321

The same awful Haxorus?

Got 3 DAE and 2 DRE today. Pulled Excadrill Reverse, Haxorus Holo, Rare Candy(!) Reverse, and Blaziken Holo (2nd one, the reason I'm looking for Rare Candies, and in the same pack as a Torchic), Heatmor Reverse, and Entei EX, Walrein Reverse, and Hydreigon #98 (ugh, the same one that's in the deck), and finish it off with Houndoom. The Dark Explorers packs were very good to me, and the Dragons Exalted ones were a little bit disappointing, but I'm just too happy with my Dark Explorers pulls to care.

JosueLight

I haven't ever really had any luck with the DE packs.

Yesterday, I bought one of those $15 cube things at Walmart. I got a promo Wobbeffett and Lapras (both holos). It included a Black and White Promo Pack (just three random common cards), a POP Series 1 and Series 9 packs (pulled a non-holo Manaphy), 2 Call of Legends, a HGSS Triumphant, and a Platinum Supreme Victors.

I got an Absol Prime, Holo Deoxsys from Call of Legends, and a non-holo Articuno from the Platinum pack.

LordCBH

The same awful Haxorus?

Got 3 DAE and 2 DRE today. Pulled Excadrill Reverse, Haxorus Holo, Rare Candy(!) Reverse, and Blaziken Holo (2nd one, the reason I'm looking for Rare Candies, and in the same pack as a Torchic), Heatmor Reverse, and Entei EX, Walrein Reverse, and Hydreigon #98 (ugh, the same one that's in the deck), and finish it off with Houndoom. The Dark Explorers packs were very good to me, and the Dragons Exalted ones were a little bit disappointing, but I'm just too happy with my Dark Explorers pulls to care.

Don't get me wrong, I love Haxorus, but I'm sick of getting the same one over and over...Same with Scrafty too. Two Dark Explorers packs (one from Walmart and one from Target) and got two Holo Scrafty's. I've got two crown jewels in my collection though thanks to Next Destinies and Dragons Exaulted. Mewtwo EX and Serperior (125/124)...I just want a Mew EX to go with Mewtwo.

Icay4321

That Haxorus is awful in my opinion, too high of cost for some really lack-luster attacks on a Stage 2, ah well.