• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Just started buying cards again, having not collected properly since I was about 9. Out of 7 DE boosters, I've had decent luck, with a few good pulls. Highlights are Entei EX, holo Empoleon, reverse Volcarona and reverse Stoutland. Not sure how good that is from 7 boosters...

JosueLight

Yesterday, I bought a few Dragons Exalted blister packs, and I pulled a full-art Ho-Oh EX. That's the best pull I've ever gotten from a BW pack.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I recently got 2 Dark Explorers packs, and pulled 2 of the exact same Volcarona cards. (22/108)
one has the holo foil with the fire symbols, and the other has the lines on the image of Volcarona, kind of like Moltres has.
The best pack i probably ever opened was a EX Holon Phantom's pack. I got Holon's Castform and a Holo Delta Species Deoxys.

Gyarados Fan

Got the Excadrill blister pack, nothing too good. reverse Stunfisk and Yanmega rare.

Just started buying cards again, having not collected properly since I was about 9. Out of 7 DE boosters, I've had decent luck, with a few good pulls. Highlights are Entei EX, holo Empoleon, reverse Volcarona and reverse Stoutland. Not sure how good that is from 7 boosters...
EXs are seriously rare, so you got very nice pulls.

Profesco

gone gently
Attended a theme deck tournament yesterday, and though I didn't place high enough to receive prize boosters, everyone did get one booster for participating. Mine had the full art Terrakion EX in it. :p

JosueLight

I bought a few more packs yesterday, and got a Registeell EX (not full art.) I need to stop making trips across the street to Walmart after work. xD

Gyarados Fan

Picked up 10 EP packs because I found some for super cheap on eBay... pulled a catcher, holo gothitelle, holo beartic and holo thundurus so pretty damn happy :p crazy pulls!

JosueLight

10 dragons exalted pack's

1 rayquaza EX
1 mew EX full art
1 garchomp (mach blow)
ninetails, 3 tool scraper, plus holo's, idk.

Nice pulls. I bought a few more Dragons Exalted packs at Walmart today, and I pulled a full-art Rayquaza EX and another Registeel EX (not full-art) card. Dragons Exalted packs have been good to me. xD

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Me and two friends split a Dragons Exalted booster box (our first one). 10 of the packs had no rares at all (the rare was replaced by another common). 5 of my 12 packs had no rare. NOT. FAIR. We've messaged the seller on Amazon, but I doubt that's going to do anything :(
That, and in 12 boosters, I didn't get a single holo. Just 7 normal rares. It was a pretty awful first booster box for me.
On the plus side, I pulled a Full Art Entei in a Dark Explorers booster pack today.

Last edited:

Gyarados Fan

Me and two friends split a Dragons Exalted booster box (our first one). 10 of the packs had no rares at all (the rare was replaced by another common). 5 of my 12 packs had no rare. NOT. FAIR. We've messaged the seller on Amazon, but I doubt that's going to do anything :(
That, and in 12 boosters, I didn't get a single holo. Just 7 normal rares. It was a pretty awful first booster box for me.
On the plus side, I pulled a Full Art Entei in a Dark Explorers booster pack today.

Some Dragons Exalted boxes have been really weird with packs not having rares and sometimes even having 2 rares.
thats why im only buying loose packs for now.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
dragons exalted, 14 packs

giratina EX
terrakion EX full art
2 hydreigon (one of each)
2 bouffalant
altaria
5 blend energy

just to note, last two set's I bought loose pack's, this time I'm buying from random boxes and i'm getting more EX's.

Last edited:

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
2 packs. Rayquaza EX Full Art, Hydreigon (dragonblast :D) reverse, Ampharos holo, and reverse Gothitelle.

:D

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
10 dragons exalted loose packs, rarest card I got was a ninetails, so maybe buy packs from boxes not loose, better out come.
I've had much better luck from singles (but then again my box had issues with rares). In my 5 most recent packs I pulled Hydreigon and Wailord holos. Only two holos from 20 packs in total >.<

Have some Dark Explorers on the way. After that, it's a break for me. I've spent WAY too much on cards recently having just got back into it XD

JosueLight

I've had much better luck from singles (but then again my box had issues with rares). In my 5 most recent packs I pulled Hydreigon and Wailord holos. Only two holos from 20 packs in total >.<

Have some Dark Explorers on the way. After that, it's a break for me. I've spent WAY too much on cards recently having just got back into it XD

I've spent too much, too. xD My PayPal Bill Me Later is pretty packed up. lol

I've also noticed that Target is selling packs in the Booster Boxes and then also the Blisters on the hook-things. What sucks is that the packs from the booster boxes are the same price: $4.18. :/