• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I agree, they should have NV and ND packs by now. Though it may be to counter the EX's. I mean, those three are some of the most sought after cards (especially Mewtwo EX), both competitively and for collecting.

LordCBH

I'm going to pick up the Darkrai and the Rayquaza tins, but the packs are disappointing (probably explains the $15 tag, unless they're usually $15.)

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
They're the same price as they usually here in the UK.

Just to stay on topic, I got a Holo Slaking from a DRE pack this morning.

LordCBH

So I picked up a Rayquaza EX Tin (I thought the new tins weren't out till early OCtober.) after work, along with 3 booster packs (2 Dragons, 1 Dark Explorers)

Highlights:
Rayquaza EX (Promo)
Rayquaza EX (Full Art)
Klingklang (Holo)
Slacking (Holo)
Garchomp (Holo)

Profesco

gone gently
So story time.

Once upon a time Mrs.Swagsire bought him 3 packs of noble victories, and 3 packs of dragons exalted. He pulled a full art N in the first noble victories, and a full art Mew EX in the last dragons pack, which made him ask him to marry her at olive garden at the age of 17. Qwaa ;195;

I want to hear the rest of this story! (I also want Swagsire to find me a Mrs. Profesco with such a lucky pack-finding hand. >_> )

In other news, my run of nice luck with pulls ended, it seems. I bought the Darkrai EX tin and the only good thing I got out of it was the Darkrai EX. Of the four packs inside, the only mentionable cards were a Serperior (because I like that card), a Cheren (now I have two full playsets, more than enough), and a Bouffalant. Ah well. It's all still Pokemon, so I'm happy. ^_^

Hey, I didn't know you collected.

I got a Dragons Exalted pack.
○ Vulpix 18/124
○ Aron 78/124
○ Tympole 34/124
○ Swablu 105/124
○ Magikarp 23/124
☆ Hydreigon 98/124 (Reverse-Holo)
☆ Alomomola 37/124
◇ Skuntank 77/124
◇ Stunfisk 70/124
◇ Wailmerb 25/124

JosueLight

Hey, I didn't know you collected.

I got a Dragons Exalted pack.
○ Vulpix 18/124
○ Aron 78/124
○ Tympole 34/124
○ Swablu 105/124
○ Magikarp 23/124
☆ Hydreigon 98/124 (Reverse-Holo)
☆ Alomomola 37/124
◇ Skuntank 77/124
◇ Stunfisk 70/124
◇ Wailmerb 25/124

I pulled a Reverse Holo Hydreigon a while back, and then I pulled a normal holo Hydreigon later.

I got a Rayquaza Tin the other day. The only highlight was a holo Altaria from a Dragon's Exalted Pack, and a holo Ampharos from the other Dragon's Exalted pack. I already have 2 Ampharos. I also got a reverse Garchomp (the one that's in the deck).

brysondd24

i got a Dragon's Exalted Pack and i pulled a Lv.x HO-OH

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I pulled a Reverse Holo Hydreigon a while back, and then I pulled a normal holo Hydreigon later.

I got a Rayquaza Tin the other day. The only highlight was a holo Altaria from a Dragon's Exalted Pack, and a holo Ampharos from the other Dragon's Exalted pack. I already have 2 Ampharos. I also got a reverse Garchomp (the one that's in the deck).

i got a Dragon's Exalted Pack and i pulled a Lv.x HO-OH

Wow you guys are lucky I only got a non holo garchomp looks like the commons in my only dragons exalted pack, the other cards aren't as cool I got audino and very few other cool pokemon

Profesco

gone gently
Except there are no Level Xs in DE.

Aw, we know what he meant. ^_^;

Anyway, I got some packs recently and made a few notable pulls:

Gothitelle EPO 47
Klinklang BLW 76
Terrakion NVI Full Art
2x Hydreigon DRX 97

And I also got a handful of other very pleasant things like Slaking, Gigalith, Seismitoad, Simisage, and some helpful Trainer cards. ^_^

JosueLight

Aw, we know what he meant. ^_^;

Anyway, I got some packs recently and made a few notable pulls:

Gothitelle EPO 47
Klinklang BLW 76
Terrakion NVI Full Art
2x Hydreigon DRX 97

And I also got a handful of other very pleasant things like Slaking, Gigalith, Seismitoad, Simisage, and some helpful Trainer cards. ^_^

I think it was in a Zekrom Tin a bought like in July or June, and I pulled that Gothitelle and was pretty happy. x3

I bought a Mewtwo Ex Tin after work this evening, and I pulled a Holo Siligriph (which I wanted because I didn't have it yet) and a Shiny Reuniclus 126/124. So I was pretty happy with that tin. x3 Next week I'm going to get a Samurott Tin to finish the Fall 2011 set.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
last booster was my birthday, and i got darkrai ex!

brysondd24

well i got a Mewtwo Ex Tin i liek the dragon exalted set and it had a BW pack i opened the pack and got both the Reshiram cards and im liek OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

JosueLight

My Walmart started selling the new Keldeo boxes, so I bought one. They have 2 Dragons Exalted packs and a Noble Victories pack. I pulled a psychic-type Chandelure (that's a card I really wanted), an Ampharos, a reverse holo Hydreigon (the one not in the deck), and a Garchomp (the one that's in the deck.)

The oversized card is an oversized version of the Keldeo EX card from the Boundaries Crossed. (it's the same as the Keldeo from Cold Flare) I noticed it was (whatever number it is, i can't remember)/149. So I think Boundaries Crossed is going to have 149 cards.

Gyarados Fan

My Walmart started selling the new Keldeo boxes, so I bought one. They have 2 Dragons Exalted packs and a Noble Victories pack. I pulled a psychic-type Chandelure (that's a card I really wanted), an Ampharos, a reverse holo Hydreigon (the one not in the deck), and a Garchomp (the one that's in the deck.)

The oversized card is an oversized version of the Keldeo EX card from the Boundaries Crossed. (it's the same as the Keldeo from Cold Flare) I noticed it was (whatever number it is, i can't remember)/149. So I think Boundaries Crossed is going to have 149 cards.

Damn, that's quite a lot of cards for one set!

Profesco

gone gently
Pulled a Darkrai EX, an Entei EX, a full art Darkrai EX, and a secret rare golden Pokemon Catcher. *o*

Now to figure out how to best sell some of them...

Judas

I went to Walmart last night and got the Darkrai, Rayquaza, and Mewtwo EX tins. I wanted the Reshiram, Kyurem, and Zekrom ones but they only had Kyurem. This is the first time buying Pokemon cards in nearly 10 years. I had a huge collection, but my house burnt down when I was younger and I lost my entire collection so I gave up and stopped collecting. I also got a Next Destinies pack to make it an even $50. Here is a gallery of all my pulls! I plan on buying a Boundaries Crossed box when it's released.

Anyways, I pulled a rare non-holo Muk and a reverse-holo Pokemon Center in the single Next Destinies Pack.

I pulled a full-art Reshiram, holo Wailord and Beartic, reverse-holo Deino Wailord Unfezant and Samurot, and a non-holo Honchrow in the Rayquaza Tin.

I pulled a full-art Tornadus, holo Wailord, reverse-holo Devolution Spray Ambipom Sewaddle and Zoroark, and a non-holo Gigalith and Beautifly in the Mewtwo Tin.

I pulled a holo Drillbur, reverse-holo Houndour Sandile Gothita and Rufflet, and a non-holo Honchrow Ferrathorn and Seismitoad in the Darkrai Tin.

I'm assuming those are good pulls.