• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

RNG_Reporter

computer search practically pays off those 5 packs of cards? No..

No it doesn't.

nice two pulls though.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
computer search practically pays off those 5 packs of cards? No..

No it doesn't.

nice two pulls though.

It's a $15 card, so it does if he bought his packs online at $3 a piece.

RNG_Reporter

It's not a $15 card.

Skull_Kid

Meme Lover:P
It is. Lots of stores are selling it at 15$

Anyways, last saturday won a local tournament, the prize were PS Boosters

In 5 boosters I opened Victini EX, Dowsing Machine, White Kyurem EX, Shiny Charizard and Manaphy. As for uncommons: foil colress, 2 eviolites, 1 laser, 1 virbank and 2 foil escape ropes

RNG_Reporter

Last night I could have bought 3-4 different auctions of that card for around $10-10.99. Free shipping.

And those didn't even sell.

But alright. Nice pulls (above)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Just because you can buy it for 10$ doesn't mean that is the cards worth, It's valid common sense to buy something for less then its asking price but that doesn't mean that's its price (same thing I had to tell franky flygon who was ripping people off), the price is the base average of what the card does go for, today however computer search went down to 12$ probably because of the boom for week 3's peeking interest in ray/eels and big basics and the cards for those decks are seeing some action right now. But as for right now nothing is stable until after this weekend and a week after we will know our actual prices for worlds and battle roads.

RNG_Reporter

Thanks for the paragraph.

I'm still correct. And it feels great.

RNG_Reporter

I was being sarcastic with the thanks.

If people can constantly get it for a certain price. Like 10-12$ as I said. That's the price.

Not 15.

And not 5 packs worth.

RNG_Reporter

Bought 8 packs of Plasma Storm.. bored of not opening anything..

Pulled 2 holo Magnezone PS, 4 Lasers, Virbank, 2 Escape Ropes, a few other decent things [can't remember], then my last pack, asking the Pokemon Gods for any EX, even ones I already had.. just to grab something legendary.. I pull a FA Plasma Lugia.

gg

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Went to a tournament the other day. Got a pack of Next destinies. What else would I find but a Shiny emboar. Sure surprised me.

RNG_Reporter

That's awesome. Now that pays for packs. lol

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
XD, tell me about it. I still find it ironic that on the first pack I got (after getting back into the TCG) had a Reshiram on it. What do I find inside? Full art reshiram. SECOND PACK had a Zekrom on it. Guess what I found in there?

RNG_Reporter

Just won 4 lasers for $2.51. Shipping $1.

I almost feel bad. Don't really need them. But will be good trade bait. I have too many lasers now. Holos also.

That's my booster pull.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Got two packs of Plasma Storm. Noticeable cards were:

Cobalion EX (non-FA)
Both Durants
Reverse Combee
Reverse Rufflet
Clefable

Would've preferred a holo to Clefable, or hypnotoxic laser, but you can't have everything.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
the last booster i opened had a lugia, deoxys, and espeon, along with some commons.