• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

BugPokemonMaster316

Nobody has posted here in awhile, so I guess I'll give a little update for myself. On Saturday, I went to a prerelease for X and Y. I entered the prerelease, as well as 2 booster drafts. In my first 6 packs, I got an Emolga EX and a holo Raichu, so pretty decent I guess. In the two packs I received after the 3 rounds, I got a Blastoise EX and an Aromatisse holo.

After a quick lunch, I entered the booster draft. I didn't get any ultra rares from my first 5 packs, or from my 3 prize packs(I came in 2nd), I did get quite a few holos. In the second draft, I pulled a Blastoise EX and then a Blastoise EX FA. After winning that draft, I got my 6 prize packs and obtained several holos and a Xerneas EX. I traded the Xerneas for a Skarmory EX FA. All in all, I got some pretty great pulls.

Blastoise EX x2
Emolga EX
Blastoise EX FA
Skarmory EX FA
I may be going to another prerelease next week, so I'll update this if I do.

Ricrad

Just opened some boosters from Korea (5 booster for 5 dollar) and received a Latios Ex card.
Also opened some English boosters and frond a radiant Mew EX.
(15 boosters from Korea and one EX)><(2 boosters from Canada and one EX)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Pre-release pulls were extremely terrible, the best pokemon I got was tarous (which got me a 2-2-1 record, alot of people didn't want to play the final round and decided to an auto draw, which led to me finally getting a pokemon card that could have potentially won it for me, anways the best pulls were.

1 muscle band
1 fariy garden RH
1 cassius (this is actually a really good card, I actually prefer playing this over max potion in genesect)
2 heavy charm

Xerneas and yletval are the mvps of the pre-release.

Frisky Arcanine

Fluffernutter
I opened two Legendary Treasures packs last week, the second time I've gotten them. I really like the art on these ones.

I don't play competitively, so I don't know the "good" from the "bad," but I got a holo Swablu card and I love the art for it and Charmeleon. I really want to get Altaria and Charizard now :p I think my rarest cards were a holo Gothitelle and Gallade. I can't wait for the XY sets!

Pokemaster Ace

Opened 2 LT packs last night, had to get LT because we didn't get our stuff to do a XY pre release :( pulled a zekrom ex shaymin ex darkrai experience and mew ex! Gonna miss those insane pull rates when I start getting my hands on xy packs.

Maserati777

Got 10 Xy booster packs from Walmart the other day

I got

M Venusaur EX
Rhyperior Holo
Aegislash Holo
Chesnaught Holo
Krookodile Rev
Slurpuff Rev
Starmie Rev
Raichu Rev
I'm not sure if any of these are holos in the regular version.

I'm not a fan of the holo design, I miss the black and white holo design actually.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
So todays the day, so I got 2 boxes to confirm pull rates, note, I'm fairly tired as in I've been up for 24 hours and am going to bed afterwards, so if you want the actual box pulls just halve everything minus rainbow energy, I pulled a full set of 4 in 1 box but only managed to pull 1 form the other, imo, but everything else was pretty even

5 rainbow energy
6 DCE
11 fairy energy (what's the point in buying chespin?)

2 emolga, 1 reg art, 1 full art
skarmory EX
venasuar EX FA
Yveltal EX
2 blastoise EX
xerneas EX
xerneas
2-2 aromatise
2-2 slurpuff
3 yveltal
2 delphox
2 raichu
1 trevenant
4 dugtrio

8 muscle band
6 cassius
4 shauna
5 roller skates
5 red card
7 prof's letter
7 great ball
5 evo soda
5 team flare grunt
6 max revive
3 sycamore
4 super potion
6 hard charm
7 fairy garden
7 shadow circle

it was a not bad pul ratio 4 EX, 3 reg art 1 full art, everything else was pretty much 50/50.

monkeyman192

simply bored
Opened a Legendary Treasures booster pack the other day and among some standard cards I got a Meloetta EX (RC11), Reshiram EX (29) and a zapdos (46)
I had never got an EX card before, so to get 2 in one booster I was pretty amazed!

toad878

I opened my first XY booster pack yesterday. I got:

- Skitty
- Shellder
- Fletchling
- Swirlix
- Staryu
- Volbeat
- Cassius
- Dunsparce
- Evosoda (Reverse)
- Bibarel

Maserati777

Got 9 X&Y packs today, also 4 Boundaries and one of those 3 packs with 2 Plasma Blast, a Triumphant and a reverse holo, the Boundaries and Triumphant had nothing in them.

For X&Y, I got an Xerneas EX and a Blastoise EX, I also got a Reverse Xerneas and a Holo Trevenant in the last one I opened.

For the two Plasma Blast packs I got a Dialga EX and a Scoop Up Cyclone Ace Spec.

Pigeonrh

Opened 3 LT boosters yesterday. My best pulls were a holo Charizard and a full art Emolga.
P.S- I have the codes from those packs and will have them from every booster I buy,which will be a lot now that Im getting back in to collecting but I don't have any interest with the online play so feel free to PM me first come first serve.

Maserati777

Opened 8 XY booster packs and got a second M Venusaur Ex, another Full Art Yveltal and a Full Art Skarmory Ex. Also a Gorgeist Holo.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Update on mega pulls, apparently it is pure luck, they have the same pull rate as regular EX's, however a guy from league told me he had pulled from 5 boxes to get 1 mega, so yeah the rarity of megas is very debatable.

1 X and Y pack, 1 trevenant, now I just need 2 deck and cover acellgor and then here I come states.

Maserati777

Apparently they're just scarce in the boxes, I got my third M Venusaur Ex in the last week, I also got an Emolga ex a couple weeks ago and today I got a Xerneas Full Art in an Yveltal box.