• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

Maserati777

I haven't posted in a month so I figured I would take a pic of the ultra rares I pulled since Sept 7th up until Sept 27th.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/5524651314f9a13a48e5093f81ac08b2/tumblr_ncky47yEB41r12rm4o3_r1_1280.jpg

So I separated them in picture by day.

I got a Flashfire 3 pack, they are 10.99 at Meijers. I got the Toxicroak and Magnezone Ex's.
The next five are from the Furious Fists booster box.
I got the Toxicroak FA and the Mega Charizard Y from the same Furious Fists 3 pack, with the promo card and coin. The Lucario FA came from an Elite Trainer Box on the 11th.
I bought the last 4 DE packs from Walmart on the 12th, and got the Mew FA.
The Shaymin Ex and Lucario Ex came from some loose packs from Walmart.
The Hearcross Ex came on the 16th and was from a Furious Fists 3 pack.
The next day I bought some BC and DE packs and pulled White Kyurem Ex, Rayquaza Ex and Ho-Oh Ex
On the 19th I bought 11 Furious Fists boosters and pulled Dragonite and Hawlucha Ex's
The next day I got a Mega Charizard Y box and got a Magnezone Ex, also a Magnezone Full Art in a Flashfire 3 pack

On the 24th I got two of those Furious Fists 3 packs and got a Dragonite Full Art
On the 26th I got various boosters and pulled a Shaymin Full Art and a Regigigas FA, funny story I originally picked up 5 ND packs, but later on I went back and found one on the shelf below I didn't see before. I marked it and ended up opening it and it contained the Regigigas FA. Also a Mega Kangaskhan Ex in a 3 pack.
The next day I got a Mega Lucario Collection box and a Serperior/Emboar/Samurott 3 pack and the collection box contained a Holo Gogoat, a Holo Shiftry, a Holo Landorus and a Full Art Korrina. So 3 holos and 1 full art, pretty crazy box. I also got the Mega Lucario Ex in the 3 promo pack.

Last edited:

SpoinkyPearl

After several obstacles, I finally got my hands into Ancient Powers box I had ordered with some Legendary Treasures booster packs (three from a blister pack that included promo Mew and Reshiram/Zekrom coin and two from a nearby grocery store because LT boosters were on discount there). So, total five Legendary Treasures, one Flashfire and two Furious Fists. And a nice promo Mew, and five special holo cards from Ancient Power box (Fossil Researcher and all 6th Gen fossil Pokémon).

Rares
Zekrom EX (LT 52/113)
Zekrom (LT 51/113)
Thundurus (LT 50/113)
Phione (LT 36/113)
Xatu (LT 56/113) x2
Garbodor (LT 68/113)
Meloetta (LT 86/113)
Lopunny (FF 85/106)
Tyrantrum (FuFi 62/111)
Poliwrath (FuFi 17/111)

Reverses
Stunfisk (LT 83/113)
Xatu (LT 56/113)
Furfrou (FF 87/106)
Scraggy (FuFi 66/111)
Machamp (FuFi 46/111)

Radiant Collection pulls
Audino (RC17/RC25) x2
Serperior (RC3/RC25)
Elesa (RC20/RC25)
Pikachu (RC7/RC25)
Meloetta EX (RC25/RC25)
Minccino (RC18/RC25)
Gardevoir (RC10/RC25)
Mew EX (RC24/RC25)
Servine (RC2/RC25)
Shaymin EX (RC21/RC25) - this I got from a trade with my BF - he already had one and I had two RC Reshirams so we made a trade. And that Shaymin is just way too cute ♥

So, plenty of RC cards which I really like, too many Xatus, one awesome EX and almost no trainers. Only one DCE, one Herbal Energy, two Jaw Fossils and one (regular) Fossil Researcher. And I STILL didn't got that Torchic-sitting-in-a-box-of-apples -card from RC series I really like! I have to find more LT boosters to get just that one card, it's almost too cute to exist. I also really, really, REALLY want even one Battle Repoter from Furious Fists series, because I like that card too much. The reporter is just too handsome ♥

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well figured I had quite a funny experience with my last pack o cards that I might as well post it.

It was 2 years ago I think when I got my last pack, and I had got a Zekrom EX tin.

I got an Articuno and Virizion, and the Zekrom EX from the tin.

However my 2nd to last pack I saw the EX borders on a card and was like O_O OMG YESSSSS

But that EX...

Was the same card given in the tin...

So now I have 2 identical Zekrom EX cards from the same tin XD

Maserati777

So my pulls for the entire month of October.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/4694e1e36d861ad82b405ce012e2e8ae/tumblr_nep0ix50sA1r12rm4o3_r1_1280.jpg
In this picture almost all of the Flashfire cards are from those Haxorus/Machamp 3 packs. The Secret Rare is from my second Elite Trainer Box. The Pokemon Center Lady Full Art is from my Ancient Power Box, the DE cards are from DE single packs, the Furious Fists cards are from those 3 packs or single packs and the bottom row is from 2 Japanese Phantom Gate booster boxes, the first box had Florges to Mega Manectric, second had Florges to Gengar.

For this month I have my 3rd Charizard Full Art from my third Charizard Ex Tin, all three Charizard tins had something, the first a Mega Heracross the second an ace spec. I also have a Charizard Ex, a Malamar Full Art from my first Phantom Forces ETB as well as another Kangaskhan Ex and another Magnezone Ex.

Ironically I've pulled maybe 11 or 12 Mega Hearcross Ex's, Heracross Ex's, Mega Kangaskhan Ex's and Kangaskhan Ex's, yet both of those full arts are one of the only ones I'm missing from those sets. Actually I'm only missing Fossil Researcher Full Art as well.

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
So I tried to post this online about 3-4 hours ago but either the internet there or my phone sucks so this is my 1 and 4/5ths phantom forces box pulls, on my first box I lucked out and got 6 EX's so it was in no way a good indicator of the set, imo EX to ultra rare 3 and 1 is the same as my 4/5th 28 booster pack box pull proved it to be though the play set seemed to be really wonky for the most part, anyways phantom forces pulls

1 FA manectric EX
1 Manectric EX
1 SR MmanectricEX (at this point I just got up showed the guy my pulls and thanked him for the box)
1 florges FA
1 Dailga EX
1 malamar EX
1 head ringer
box pull rate = freakin amazing

4/5th box pulls were
1 FA xenosic
1 gengar EX
1 florges EX
1 ageislash EX
1 jamming net (really life)

I also got under 4 of every trainer card from both boxes so again pull rates were pretty wonky, I also traded some of the junk away fro another head ringer and a Mega gengar EX.

Maserati777

Yesterday I bought 9 Furious Fists boosters and 4 Phantom Forces boosters. They are on sale for $3.35 at Meijers right now.

I got these 4 cards.
tumblr_nep0ix50sA1r12rm4o4_r1_1280.jpg

The first 3 came in my first 8 packs so this is the 10th time I've pulled 3 ultra rares from 12 packs or less, it's my 7th time pulling 3 from 8 packs or less.

Maserati777

On the15th I bought 11 Phantom Forces boosters from Meijer and got these three cards.

tumblr_nep0ix50sA1r12rm4o7_r1_1280.jpg

So while I have only gotten 5 ex's from Phantom Forces, and 4/5 of them were full arts. I actually own most of the regular ex's from Phantom Gate including Florges Full Art. I've decided not to buy a booster box from this set and I'll just open packs from promo boxes/tins. I haven't gotten Slurpuff Holo, from Phantom Gate or Phantom Forces or any of the full art supporters. But I only really liked the Pokemon full arts so happy I've gotten them all, the last 3 in last two days. For regular ex's I'm only missing the 2 mega sr's, Manectric Ex and the 2 Phantom Forces exclusive ex's. But honestly I don't care if I get those, I only really want to find the English Florges Full Art. Also a quick note, all 3 came in my first 10 boosters making it my 11th time, I have yet to get 3 full arts in 12 packs or less or to get 4 ultra rares in 12 packs or less.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I purchased some Furious Fist booster packs last week and pulled a holo Blaziken and holo Clawitzer. I also bought a few Phantom Forces packs yesterday, but the only notable card that I pulled was a holo Chandelure.

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I had a yveltal ex in one of my last booster packs

on a side note, does anyone have a certain strategy on how to pull better cards? I've been looking up random peoples strategy and it just really interest me to see how other people decide to pick a card pack.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
When I got offered a FA manectric EX and 2 head ringer I stopped buying boosters, I pulled 27 furious fist this past Friday, and about 15 phantom forces packs on Tuesday last week.

Furious fist pulls were ridiculous
1 SR Mega lucario EX (traded this for buddy fight and food)
1 FA seimetoad EX
1 hawlucha EX
1 FA fossil researcher
1 lucario EX

Phantom forces were
1 mega Manectric EX (in deck)
1 FA Dialga (a guy called dibs on this for the past 2 weeks since set release so I decided to give him the card, everyone else was making money offers, ignore)
1 jamming net......

I guess if you guys want confirmation of pulls I could post my list once it's done.

Maserati777

Here's my November pull picture. I got 8 Full Arts and 22 overall. The Jirachi's and Kyurem came from a Plasma Blast booster box I just opened today. The box also contained 9 holos and 3 ace specs. The regular Dialga Ex was in the Treasure Chest.

The Kyurem Ex brings my total number of owned ultra rares to 200 with 4 BCBM's, the Kangaskhan Full Art brings my total number of pulled ultra rares to 200.
https://38.media.tumblr.com/d8ce1757b8d2ca6ac780af0d9c560ee7/tumblr_nf4ar2rcmf1r12rm4o10_r1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

life207

The Fire Menace
Last thing I bought was the elite box for phantom forces and I got the shiny Dialga ex card
I was so excited :3

Maserati777

Earlier this month I pulled an Exeggcute Secret Rare and Bianca Full Art, I also got a 5th Dragonite Ex. Then a few days ago I bought a Blastoise Tin and got Fossil Researcher Full Art and I bought a Trevenant 3 pack and got a 3rd Dragonite Full Art.

Channy

I bought the Phantom Forces packs that comes with the Darkrai and Shiftry promo cards and I got two holo Slurpuffs. I wasn't expecting that.

NewPortBox100s

Poke'Maniac
I got full art Lysandre, full art Lysandre's Trump Card, full art Manectric EX, full art Toxikcroak, and Heracross EX...

Maserati777

December Pull picture

https://38.media.tumblr.com/74d9d9f3e68686c474e60acd207bffb5/tumblr_nh9my9wchl1r12rm4o10_r1_1280.jpg

The Yveltal Ex was in a Pyroar Box. The M Charizard Y and the Toxicroak FA were in a single Flashfire 3 pack.

The AZ FA was in a Phantom Forces 3 pack, it might be the full full art I've gotten from a Phantom Forces 3 pack.

I opened a second Mega Metagross Ex box for Christmas and got M Lucario EX SR, Gengar Full Art and Mega Lucario Ex, as well as Trevenant Holo and Florges Holo.

On the 27th I got a Plasma Freeze booster box, it came with Heatran FA, Tornadus FA, Deoxys Ex and Latios Ex. I also opened 6 of those Kalos Starter boxes, they were 9.99 at Target so I got 4 Froakie and 2 Chespin. I opened them once a day for a week. The first contained Palkia Ex. The last one had Cheren FA so nothing too great but a good price for 3 packs and I got a new Full Art supporter.

The same day I got the booster box I opened like 10 Plasma Blast packs and got Genosect Ex, Dialga Ex and Iris FA.

Finally I bought two BCBM's, Entei and Raikou.

NewPortBox100s

Poke'Maniac
I also just got Seismetoad EX Full Art, Trevenant holo, Skarmory EX full art, Malamar EX full art, and Heracross EX Full art!!! :D

Channy

I picked up a blister pack that had a Mega Gengar pin, and 3 packs that are: Flash Fire, Furious Fists, and Phantom Forces
I opened the Flash Fire pack and pulled a secret rare Mega Charizard Y.