• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was in you last booster?

Snivy18

Opened a Furious Fists pack on TCGO, got a Mega Heracross EX! Pretty happy, but disappointing because I don't have Heracross EX. xD

We opened an Ancient Origins Booster Box this weekend. Unfortunately, my plan to weigh the packs and report back was ruined because my scale doesn't do tenths of a gram. Regardless, we had good luck, pulling seven EXs including a Shiny Primal Groudon Full Art in the very first pack.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
AtOM0Vvl.jpg

click for big

Last edited:

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Opened three packs of Ancient Origins recently, only decent pull was the Holo Ancient Trait Gyarados (21/98). Did get a Reverse Lucky Helmet though (77/98), and I am a big fan of reverse trainer cards, so that didn't make it as bad as it could have been.

Paralititan

Opened three packs of Ancient Origins recently, only decent pull was the Holo Ancient Trait Gyarados (21/98). Did get a Reverse Lucky Helmet though (77/98), and I am a big fan of reverse trainer cards, so that didn't make it as bad as it could have been.

That Gyarados is one of the most badass looking non-EX cards IMO, from this set.

I just opened a Tyrantrum EX box and 12 Ancient Origins Packs. Pulled a Hoopa EX FA, Sceptile EX, and 4 holo rares (Entei, Virizion, Gardevoir and Swellow) and a reverse rare Togekiss.

Not sure if those are good pulls and what the pullrate is supposed to be. Different sites/forums give different rates.

SpoinkyPearl

It has actually not been that long since I last bought Pokémon cards but anyway, today I got Latias EX tin I bought online with two Ancient Powers, one Roaring Skies and one Primal Clash booster. I also bought two Ancient Powers boosters before because they were for sale in our local grocery store. My boyfriend also bought one booster from there, and pulled FA Mega Sceptile EX and reverse Ace Trainers O_O I also bought him Pokémon cards (Shiny Rayquaza EX boc to be exact) for birthday present but he didn't pull anything marvelous from those packs.

Anyway, here are my best pulls

Rares
Vespiquen (AO 11/98) x2
Porygon-Z (AO 66/98)
Manaphy (PC 56/160)
Togekiss (RS 45/108)
Entei (AO 14/98)

Reverses
Spinarak (AO 5/98)
Lysandre (AO 78/98)
Kyogre Spirit Link (PC 132/160)
Wingull (RS 18/108)
Inkay (AO 45/98)
Hex Maniac (AO 75/98)

I was very delighted to get both normal and reverse Hex Maniac, because it is one of my fav cards from Ancient Origins series. I have hex maniac as my trainer icon in my Alpha Sapphire so I'm kinda attached to it :D I also got bunch of other trainers: Steven, Tyranitar Spirit Link, Ampharos Spirit Link, Healing Scarf, another Lysandre and a Flash Energy. And either we are just having a bad luck or either that Vespiquen card is very common, since I've opened 4 Ancient Origins boosters and have already two of them, and my boyfriend also has one and he has opened 4-5 packs.

Maserati777

I haven't posted in awhile but I just pulled an Umbreon FA from Walgreens. I now am only missing the secret rare Alakazam in English, though I'm fine with the Japanese one. And Alakazam FA. But really happy to get the Umbreon and Glaceon FA's before the next set.

In reply to Kawsone I think I just have good luck with the 3 packs, I usually get a holo or better in almost every 3 pack I buy.

Last edited:

JL_muserwolves

♫ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫
Bought a 3-pack Fates Collide blister for the Zygarde pin and ended up with a secret rare Alakazam-EX. Pretty pleased with that.

So I got a fates collide pack with lugia break as my reverse holo? was that a mistake? my rare was a regular holo lucario.

Last edited:

dungdn93

Banned
Just pick Zekrom news to add to the collection of my ad. Went through the first three boosters nothing remarkable, in my last pack, a pikachu. Awesome. I had a good so I think ebay should include the cost of the message.