• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was Sapphire's Personality in Pokémon adventures manga?

OK, I know that Bulbapedia don't have much personality information when it comes to Sapphire from Pokémon Adventures Manga but what was legit personality for her in Ruby & Sapphire according to Pokémon Adventures manga? if so, answer me and close it sooner.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It would help if you describe what parts on the Bulbapedia article you want to verify. Could you be more specific?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The parts written on the section "character" are accurate. Could use some more polish and details but they are still accurate.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Gosh I wish we had a character like Sapphire in the anime rn (Although unpopular opinion, not a big fan of how her and Ruby's relationship is written. Much prefer Hilda and Hilbert's relationship as well which is pretty much canon they have feelings, even if it's less explicit then the RS protagonists)