• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the best day of your life?

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Post one of your more favorable days that you had ever!

Mine was my first time ever going into an arcade and staying there for 4 hours!

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
mine was running my first marathon and qualifying to run Boston Marathon at age 18 :)

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
First kiss aside, most of my better days have been outstanding music gigs. Prodigy being an example.

Passing my driving test was a day that started out being nerve wracking but ended up being amazing.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I should say Prom, but I despise social settings.

I must say, it was the day that I got Halo 3. Best month of flunking school, ever.

henryqueue

PkMn trainer
It's not really one day per-se but I spent a week in Haiti this summer volunteering and it was literally the best time of my entire life.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Graduation day. My class had 500 students, so there were about 5000 people in the arena we were in.
All that cheering and excitement just made me feel amazing.

Floette

Fennekin
yet to happen.

This. But, if I have to choose from past events, my community service trip to New Mexico to help impoverished kids. I swear, best week of my life <3 Had so much fun, saw so many cool things, really bonded with new friends.. I will never forget.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Getting highest score in maths, physics, chemistry. It always happened ._.

-Nator-

Probably the day I discovered Pokemon.
Sadly, though, those memories are vague in my head 'cause I'm such an old fart now.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hmm, I can only think of 1 actual decent day, when got my job....yay..... It's not the worst job or the best its lore toward best, but I'd like a better paying job than $8 an hour

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
One of them was when I went to the Pokemon Center in New York several years ago (before it became Nintendo World). I was so happy I nearly cried. XD I was even more obsessed with Pokemon back then, so I felt like I had died and gone to geek heaven.

Another was when I had my 14th birthday party. I had invited a bunch of my friends to a waterpark, and we all had a blast. : )