• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the best day of your life?

VS

they/she

Moneyy

INACTIVE
A pretty good day was when I went to Disney World on Christmas Day. I was very young at the time, so that's why I have such fond memories of the place. I'm still waiting for the best day of my life, though (hopefully it will be when I get accepted into Harvard University).

Last Saturday, I went to a high school dance with a girl I really like. I swear, it was like a dream come true; we took pictures in the rain, then went out to a nice dinner together. Remarkably, we kept the conversation alive, and it flowed very well. At the dance, she never broke from me; it was a great feeling. After the dance, she thanked me and we left. The next day, she told me that was her first dance. Hopefully I made a lasting impression, and this will grow into something <3

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I have a lot but one of them was earlier this year last January. First, there was a big event in my school all right, something like a carnival and then later on at night, I watched this performance which was making a world tour back then. Overall, that was a great day for me.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
The best is yet to come, though the first time I went to a non Mexican dance was exciting XD. I still would like to go clubbing

henryqueue

PkMn trainer
Last Saturday, I went to a high school dance with a girl I really like. I swear, it was like a dream come true; we took pictures in the rain, then went out to a nice dinner together. Remarkably, we kept the conversation alive, and it flowed very well. At the dance, she never broke from me; it was a great feeling. After the dance, she thanked me and we left. The next day, she told me that was her first dance. Hopefully I made a lasting impression, and this will grow into something <3

Awww that is a wonderful time! Way to go!

top8inU.S.A.

Summon the Ancients
June 3rd, 2006 I won a regional Pokemon VGC. That was pretty cool.
January 3, 2010 I asked out the girl I am still with.
June 25, 2010 I played my first show ever. Won a Battle of the Bands
August 20, 2010 Opened for Whitechapel. Biggest crowd ever.
July 16, 2012 I met my favorite guitarist and inspiration Jeff Loomis. He signed my guitar (his signature model) and we ate White Castle. Hell yeah.

Aiiooo

The best days are when we were all young.. Free without worries. :D

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am too young to have any "best days of my life"
Would not be easy to name the best one so far either

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Still waiting for that one day that's worth calling "best day of my life".

Pretty much this. Sad to see all the other people who feel the same way but hey.

Though my memory is a little foggy when I think back on my entire life like this. Maybe it was the day I discovered Google? The entire world of the internet and all it's information for me to see. Maybe the day I first saw Gurren Lagann, that was a life-changer. The day I met my best friend? It could have already been the day when I chose my career path and I just don't know it yet.

best day of my life so far was probably my 18th birthday i had alot of fun and met my girlfriend. And i was allowed to drink!

Well I'm only 20, so I'm a little too young to have a best day of my life (not that people of my age or younger can't have them though). But yeah, I never had a life changing day, just some really good ones but none that I'll look back to when I'm old and wrinkly and would say "that was one of the best days of my life".

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Today is the best day in my life, for this is the day that I have purchased Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, available now on the Nintendo 3DS. It brings tears to my long-dry eyes just thinking about it.

XSilverStarboyX

Thats a hard one. But I have two I can name.

Last summer, I went to a horror movie convention and I got to attend the biggest Friday the 13th gathering. It was just so cool to meet actors from one of my favorite horror franchises.

And last January. I was pulled into the office and given a $2 raise. As soon as I left the office. A customer gave me $25 for cooking Omelets for them and the 60 people at thier party. I decided to press my luck and buy a $2 lottery ticket. I won $22!;152;