• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first book you read?

Book?

• Cat in the Hat

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters

Jb

Tsun in the streets
First book?

Encyclopedia Britannica.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I really don't remember.

Probably the one about that Green Ham, the girl with the Red Hood and the Wolf, or that Flinstones book about numbers.

(I think you all know what the first 2 are.)

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I can't really remember that :p

But to the best of my knowledge, it was a book with a picture of a chicken on it, involving a poem about honey and clovers covered in dew.

Something to that effect, yeah.

Penguinist Trainer

i was a huge bookworm growing up, and i still own the 1st book i ever read. i'm saving it so it can be my child's 1st book as well.

Mother Goose - The Classic Volland Edition

The cover is a little damaged and there are some scribbles on the inside cover from one of my brothers, but the book is in pretty good shape considering its over 25 years old.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
Something about banana's teaching to tell time ^_^

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I think it was Go-Dogs-Go, but I'm not entirely sure. Ahh, good times.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
OK, so apparently the first book I read didn't have anything to do with clovers but was instead called Johnny Lion's Book. I still seem to remember a lot of the story, nifty ^_^

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Owl At Home. I was 2 and a half.

Yup, no mainstream for me. I was eating those big, bad "chapter books" for breakfast by grade one.