• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon card you ever got?

Einon

The first card I remember pulling from my first ever booster pack was a Base Set Dragonair. Ended up trading it and a Kadabra for a Base Raichu

df006

Neo Revolutions-Suicune was my very first card.The second was Neo Revolutions-Celebi.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The first pack I ever bought had a 1st edition base set Charizard in it.

Otter16

Leaf Storm
The first pack i got had a Squritle in it. It was my favorite pokemon back then.

Khamul

Fail Meister
The first card I ever had was a Mr.Mime, given by a friend, a rare one at that!

treespyro

Vintage much?
I got a booster pack..the first card that i pulled out was a Holo Gyarados..i thought this was the best card out there..till i got Charizard later on

Noheart

The Abysswalker
You know those super old cards that were made from blue material and had those riddle-facts on the bottom of the card? I got one of those when I was 4, and it was a Mr. Mime.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
A fighting Energy. I got into the TCG kinda late, but still earlier than most. I remember one of my friends were trading cards, and I didn't know what the hell they were doing, so I looked at the cards he had in his hand and I saw he had a whopping 2 fighting energies, so I said (And I Quote) "Hey, you have two of that guy, can I have one?" Lol at me thinking an energy was a Pokemon. I think the second card I got was a Metapod, which I though was a magic moon monster.

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
I got a Base Set booster pack opened it and the first card I saw was Pikachu. Was very happy.

DiamondArticuno

my first card was a bulbasaur from the base set when i was in 3rd grade. I even remember that when i opened the pack, it was the 1st one in the pack to begin with. miss those days =).

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
My friend gave me my first card which was a base set Charmander. I wasn't too strong with reading, so when I read the card's bio, I thought I was supposed to pour water on Charmanders tail so he could die. I gave up after a couple of tries, and still have the card today.

poke'master

My first back was a base set also. I'm not sure what the first card i got was.. i think charmander.. or ponyta? But the shiney machamp was pretty cool

Munchy.42

Either a Reverse Holo (Is that what the ones that are shiny everywhere except the picture?) Dark Persian, a Base Set Weedle or a Base Set Metapod.

soniczero

9 in the afternoon
mine was a Base set Alakazam...... :) and that's why until R/S/E my favorite psychic pokemon was Alakazam........

Groudon465

I got into the game really late, so my first card was Latias from the Holon Phantoms deck. Back then, I didn't know I was supposted to get lots Barboach and Execcute.:p

ptscf

The top card of my first pack was a bulbasaur. That is all I really remember...