• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon you ever caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.
on blue version i caught the invincible pidgey first .

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
The very first Pokemon huh, lemme think urm I think Pidgey was the very first I caught, since I liked Bulbasaur and Pidgey back then, don't remeber exactly thought

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Like most people here, either a Pidgey or a Ratata. Lol, I remember having that first Pokemon pop up, and all I thought was "I have to catch them all!"

Pokelight_Admin

The very first pokemon I caught was in my Red Version and it was a Pidgey. I remember how ecstatic I was when I found out that I could get more than one pokemon. Even though it was just a Pidgey; of all the Pokemon I have caught in the ten or so years I have played pokemon, that Pidgey was more valuable to me than any legendary.

ZFXZFX

Im pretty sure it was Pidgey.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
My first "caught" pokemon is most likely a Pidgey or a Spearow...I never planned to catch a Ratatta or a Caterpie till later on.

The very first pokemon I caught was in my Red Version and it was a Pidgey. I remember how ecstatic I was when I found out that I could get more than one pokemon. Even though it was just a Pidgey; of all the Pokemon I have caught in the ten or so years I have played pokemon, that Pidgey was more valuable to me than any legendary.

My first pokemon was also a pidgey and he became extremely valuable to me as well but for another reason.

Red was the first game I had and while I liked catching all the different pokemon, I wasn't patient back then to lvl up my others and create and balanced team. I had a really high lvl Chaizard and whatever lvl I caught my other pokemon at give or take a few lvls for random battles.

Anyway, when I fought the elite four the first time I kept dying on Gary. My charizard couldn't take out hiw whole team plus the Blastoise. But one time my Charizard did a decent amount of damage and then fainted. Then I remember he started dwindling down my pokemon one by one because after Charizard my team was crap. My lvl 30 lapras hit Blastoise once before it died and got him down to probably ~1 HP. Then my final pokemon came up. My low lvl Pidgey. I used quick attack, it killed Blastoise, and it was my first time I ever beat the game. I was ecstatic.

That Pidgey was very special to me.

Phendrona

Same here.
I used that Pidgey all throughout my red version.
When it evolved into Pidgeotto I was like YEESS
And then On my way to the sixth gym it evolved into Pidgeot and it owned everyone.
Man
I love Pidgey..
I could've also been a Caterpie though, but it sucked so I never used it : )

pikapokepower

um... the first pokemon i ever caught was buneary i think...i dont remember i was so mad when my game got deleted that i could hardly remember anything!!! i mean come on i had a level 42 torterra!!!.;427;

Status
Not open for further replies.