• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon you ever caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx Flare xX

My first catch in Blue = Pikachu :p
I was busy training a Squirtle when I saw one and I thought "Might aswell, I still have 5 pokeballs" so I did :)

redpanda

My first ever was a level 4 pidgey which I raised to be a great Pidgeot later on. I think I remember too much detail about the first time I played a pokemon game. ^_^

jorisw

I think it was an Nidoran-male in pokémon Red.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
For me, it was a Caterpie.
I trained it in Viridian Forest until it evolved into a Metapod...
It evolved into Butterfree in the route to the west of Pewter...
I traveled with only Wartortle and Butterfree until we got to Vermilion City and SS Anne.

The Pidgeman, and then I proceeded to get lost in Viridian Forest and Mount Moon until I had a Charizard fighting Misty.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Pidgey on pokémon blue.
There wasn't much choice

Darkrai's Best Friend

Ultimate Trainer
10 years of memories!

ur going back ten years!

But i think it was a Pikachu because i refused to catch anything that wasnt a pikachu!

DBF ;491;

Mikau

Better then you
Well when I first played Blue I didn't really want anything but my Bulbasaur... My first catch was probably Rhyhorn in the Safari Zone. Like I said though, I only wanted my Bulbasaur untill I saw Rhyhorn. Rhydon just kicked so much *** back then. It was awesome.

Denmen10

I think my first really cool catch was a pikatchu that i still have:)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
my first was prob, other than starters, was Caterpie in Yellow, or Pidgey in Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.