• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon you ever caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burninator59

in yellow, i caught a mankey, which is weird cause its pretty rare.

Guvie00

Noob Collector
A Rattata named him Roland & stopped using him after he Evolved...

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
The first one was a ratatta that I named after my brother. I never used it in battle though or any Pokemon I catch. I always use my squirtle in battles.

ArabGamer

The first pokemon that I caught was a Pidgey in Pokemon Blue.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Hmmm, this is a tough call since it has been over 10 years since I played my Pokémon Blue, I think the first pokemon I ever caught sides my starter pokémon Squirtle was a Rattata

FEEPtheFlareon

Crazy but not insane
The first pokemon I ever caught was my Male Nidoran. It actually prooved quite useful. It learned Double Kick so that I could beat Brock, It evolved into Nidorino so that I could battle Misty, and Then I evolved it into Nidoking so that I could battle Surge. It knows Earthquake, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Ice Beam. It was my first pokemon to reach 100.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I first captured a Pidgey in Pokemon Blue. It was so amazing to catch my own Pokemon for the first time! Of course, I would later go on to capture many more, as I'm sure all of you did. But that's another tale for another day. ;016;

Raikou_fan

Pidgey on blue. 1998

jpp1974

Wow, I actually remember!

Mine was a rattata...nicknamed him Bert for some reason too. That info's taking up valuable space in my brain I could use for something else...

TRIX Rabbit

Man of Mawile
Caterpie, in Red. Which was like , 11/12 years ago.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Caterpie I think.

BlackGiratina

Sneasel Meister
I think mine was a Hoothoot...
My first game was Crystal, see. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.