• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon you ever caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast_evo8

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
For me it was probably a Rattata or Pidgy xP

FastTonyDeNiro

It would have to be Pidgey or Rattata I would assume. I can't remember for certain back that far, but since those are the first pokemon you come across, I'm gonna guess one of them.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
I think I passed Pidgey and Rattata, and went with Caterpie, you know, because they were just so awesome..

HairBoy8888

Woodsman
Rattata.. I didn't know how to catch them way back then so i just tried all the items and eventually caught him, AND let him rot away in the box for all eternity.

Pearl's Perap

Pidgey in Red when I was like, eight. The whole battle system confused me so much at first, but I had completed the game within a matter of days.

Felicitas

Féline Fatale
I'm not realy sure, but I think my first pokémon was Pidgey! But I don't realy like it...

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Pidgey on my Blue, Caterpie on my Yellow. :)

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
The first pokemon I ever caught was a Caterpie. The first pokemon that I caught which stayed on my team however was Pidgey.

Status
Not open for further replies.