• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon you ever caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Pidgey. 10char.

Cryptic Blaze

Blinded by the light
My first catch was a lvl. 3 Pidgey. It became one of my best fighters and was on my team the whole way through.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Definately pidgey. That thing became a powerhouse on my team later on in the game.

You know its been so long i can barely remember, judging from the pokemon in the early routes and everyone else's awswer it was probably pidgey

mine was like alot of people, level 3 pidgey. and i remember it like it was 3 monthes ago; wait it was 3 monthes ago! the first time i played a pokemon game was monthes after Gold and Silver came out. i decided to try out yellow a few monthes ago when i found a game store selling it for five bucks! now i have lost it along with my GBA. and i am sad.

Ludicepop!

I live in hoenn.
Me had pidgey 2!!!!!!!

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
I don't remember, I think it was a Magnemite, a Caterpie, a Pikachu, a Weedle, a Spearrow or a Pidgey.

Needs a Deoxys

Pidgey or Rattata (can't remember) on Red Version, 1998.

My very first pokemon I ever got was my Bulbasaur, though. I loved that Bulbasaur like a son. He grew up so fast into the beastly Gary (mothableepin) Oak butt kicking Venasaur he is today. :)

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
I started playing pkmn when gold/silver came out, and I caught a lvl 3 Sentret. And it turned into a beast Furret lol ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.