• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon you ever caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burninator59

in yellow, i caught a mankey, which is weird cause its pretty rare.

Guvie00

Noob Collector
A Rattata named him Roland & stopped using him after he Evolved...

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
The first one was a ratatta that I named after my brother. I never used it in battle though or any Pokemon I catch. I always use my squirtle in battles.

ArabGamer

The first pokemon that I caught was a Pidgey in Pokemon Blue.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Hmmm, this is a tough call since it has been over 10 years since I played my Pokémon Blue, I think the first pokemon I ever caught sides my starter pokémon Squirtle was a Rattata

FEEPtheFlareon

Crazy but not insane
The first pokemon I ever caught was my Male Nidoran. It actually prooved quite useful. It learned Double Kick so that I could beat Brock, It evolved into Nidorino so that I could battle Misty, and Then I evolved it into Nidoking so that I could battle Surge. It knows Earthquake, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Ice Beam. It was my first pokemon to reach 100.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I first captured a Pidgey in Pokemon Blue. It was so amazing to catch my own Pokemon for the first time! Of course, I would later go on to capture many more, as I'm sure all of you did. But that's another tale for another day. ;016;

Raikou_fan

Pidgey on blue. 1998

jpp1974

Wow, I actually remember!

Mine was a rattata...nicknamed him Bert for some reason too. That info's taking up valuable space in my brain I could use for something else...

TRIX Rabbit

Man of Mawile
Caterpie, in Red. Which was like , 11/12 years ago.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Caterpie I think.

BlackGiratina

Sneasel Meister
I think mine was a Hoothoot...
My first game was Crystal, see. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.