• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon you ever caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad3n

Banned
I didn't catch anything till outside mount moon, where I caught a Jigglypuff. This was only because that one with sing that a trainer has really bothered me iirc.

Nintenrule

I think it was a Pidgey. Loved that Pokemon, helped me beat the Elite Four and I loved it. It was like a friend to me ^___^

bulb182

It was a pikachu in viridian forest :)
Then i forgot to save the game and i lost it =(

I gave up finding another one

Forgetting to save = EPIC fail!

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
a ratata on pokemon blue with a pokeball

mine must of been a senret with a pokeball on pokemon gold ;161; lame much

Noheart

The Abysswalker
When I was way younger, I was playing Red. My attempts to capture pidgey ( because I wanted to copy off the anime ) were epic phailz lulz, so I went and captured a Mankey. :)

Pretty weird first Pokemon, eh?

PlexOnFire

Nidoran Male - Pokemon Yellow - 2001

God, so long ago now. I remember that my save corrupted and I was absoloutely guuted. Still am really :/ :D

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
1st gen: pidgey
2nd gen: the squirl pkmn
3rd gen: poochena
4th gen: starly

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
The first pokemon that added itself to my arsenal with Squirtle ever was a wild Pikachu. I believe Lvl. 16..?

xEspeon

Weeeeee
Mine was a caterpie, In yellow version...
I was failing badly, and I didn't know how to catch pokemon... I was in kindergarten xP
I used a pokeball and caught it, then I squealed in happiness, but I forgot how I caught it... lololol.

Status
Not open for further replies.