• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon you ever laid eyes on?

KyonKyon

Gust of Wind
kanghaskan, from the ep with the kid who was raised by them followed by that electric rodent, pikachu

-tetris-

Mine was Koffing

it was a whos that pokemon thing and i was like what?

Mine was blastoise. It was on the box cover of pokemon blue, which I got for Christmas in '98. I had no idea what pokemon was. My parents only got it because it was extremely popular. I was 5 at the time.

Sanrun

....Pika?
Well..The First Pokemon I saw was Nidorino (Seen on Pokemon`s First Episode where the Nidorino fought Gengar)....Pikachu was the 25th pokemon I saw....Really (I didn`t watch The Whole Episode so basically I saw 2)and the 22 others were Plushies someone was selling.Then I saw Ash`s Pikachu...The 25th Pokemon I ever saw.

I saw them a few years before the US/Europe even heard of them in some random magazien that reported on japanese games~

first one I saw was Nidoran M, but it had bulbasaur on the same page~

MukkinMUK

I love garlic. :P
... MUK, that Episode were Ash cathes a MUK... (Urg, what a smell..!!;))

ziakra

So Zetta Slow!
First pokemon I saw was an ivysaur on the commercial of remote control toys...that was the first time I heard and know about pokemon...it happened about 2001 or 2000 ...hehehe

Dark Dranzer

I think it was Pikachu. I can't remember the episode now...but at first I loved it but nowadays, it's somewhere near the bottom of my Pokemon faves.

DS lite man

I think it was golduck my friend showed me a card

A Poliwag. One of my cousins had a plushie of a Poliwag, and I asked what show it was from. She said it was a new show called "Pokemon"...

And the rest, you already know.

(Pikachu was the 5th pokemon I saw. After Poliwag, Nidoran M, Charizard and Blastoise, the last 2 because of the covers of Red and Blue. Nidoran M...blame a card. If you haven't guessed yet, I saw Pikachu in the cover of Yellow.) That's all I could remember...

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Blastoise for me, and still one of my favourites :D