• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first Pokemon you ever laid eyes on?

Browzacagah

21st Century Newb!
Yea i think mine was pikachu. I saw it in burger king or something I think

Villi

Shimama!
I saw Jigglypuff. I turned the TV on right when it was sinigin, and I was thinking Cool!!! It is so cool!!! I was hooked.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Mine was either zubat( because that was one of the plushies at KFC) or nidoran female because that was my very first pokemon card.

deoxisnator

I remember that the first pokemon I saw was a Sperow. You kow the ones from the first episode..... I was skipping channels and rememberd that there was a new TV show, so I went and they were right in the middle of attacking Pikachu an Ash.... So yeah, Sperow First, Pikachu Second.... and I think Caterppie was thrid.... I can't remmber.

My first pokemon (the legend)

Well, my first pokemon was a pichu. I saw it on a candy bar wrapper, and
later i came to know more about it by playing the first released gameboy games

The legend

Inferno Master

Mangekyo Slayer
Charizard

The first pokemon I ever saw was charizard. It was in the first grade and one of my friends brought a poster to school. It had all of the first 150 pokemon on it. I pointed to one and said that one is awsome. It was charizard and ever since charizard has been my favorite pokemon.;006;

Inferno Master

Mangekyo Slayer
Charizard

The first pokemon I ever saw was charizard. It was in the first grade and one of my friends brought a poster to school. It had all of the first 150 pokemon on it. I pointed to one and said that one is awsome. It was charizard and ever since charizard has been my favorite pokemon.;006;

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
Pikachu, because it was on my sis's yellow version case

charizard on pokemon reds case and opening scene

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
yeah, I wish charizard was my first

Mim3 Jr.

Cute, Cuddly, Pink~
Mr. Mime. Because I knew in the future it would led me to somethign as beautiful as Mime Jr. ^_^

-Mim3 Jr. ;manene;

The first pokemon I saw was a Seaking Trading Card that my friend showed me.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Bulbasaur or Charizard. i cant remeber

Mono789

Master of Charizard
Actually, I saw several at the same time. I traded a keychain for a Charmander card and when I discovered Charizard it became my favorite.