• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the first shiny you've officialy caught in Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee?

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
Finally played the game, and within the first hour and a half I got a shiny Bellsprout in Viridian Forest.
Only the third one caught at the time, no chain.

And that's great since I wanted to raise a 'Sprout at some point. I named him "Goldenbell" (didn't think he'd turn so green)

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I’ve spent more than a week hunting for a shiny alolan Sandshrew in let’s go and have the shiny charm but haven’t found a single one.Ive traded about 500 Sandshrew.

TwoThirds

What's occurin?
First and only shiny was a Psyduck without any combos etc. Didn't even use the little guy 'cause I'd built my team by the time I caught him :(

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
Doduo! It just showed up... wasn't chaining or trying to get shinies or anything. It's my only one too. :)

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
Shiny Clefairy at Mt. Moon in Lets Go Eevee completely by chance. It's my favorite Shiny so far because of how lucky I was to find it.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Technically my first shiny was a shiny electrbuzz I transferred from Pokemon go.
The first one I got two on the same day by sheer chance; venonat and geodude. I think I got venonat first.

Zorovolt

Champion of the Zora
I found a shiny Dodrio in the grass near where Snorlax blocks Pokemon Road just outside Celadon City. I hardly had any catch combo, and when it suddenly appeared and ran past me I though what the heck is that! As it was bright green and caught me unawares. Caught it though!

KahunaLagoonaEX

Caterpie. I mean, I have quite a few shinies - Butterfree, Nidoran Male, Weedle. And I mean if I want to be technical I have a Shiny Raichu, Butterfree, Eevee, Drowzee, and Alolan Meowth in the Go Park, but those are for my "Go Zoo"

I'd like to shiny hunt the game more. But... Maybe not.