1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What was the hardest Elite 4 to defeat?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by shotgun777, Feb 22, 2009.

?

What was the most difficult Elite 4 to beat?

1. Kanto

50.8%
  2. Jhoto

7.2%
  3. Hoenn

16.5%
  4. Sinnoh

25.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun777

shotgun777 Active Member

I wasn't sure where to post this so I hope this is the right place.

It took a very long time for me to beat the Kanto Elite 4, what was especially difficult was Agatha because her pokemon had moves like Hypnosis and Dream Eater. I gotta say it was really frustrating.

2. Surfer pikachu

Surfer pikachu Toorchiic!

I will say that the Sinnoh&Kanto are the hardest E4 to defeat

3. Kill.Mate.Repeat.

Kill.Mate.Repeat. Feel My Aura

Hoenn E4 sucked balls.

It took me ages to get passed the that ghost lady with the dusknoir.

4. flygon54

flygon54 Well-Known Member

for me it was kanto, i got past it in the first gen, but i just cant win in the 3rd gen!

5. Averyy

Averyy Ima firin' muh lazer

Don't you mean Dusclops?

I'd say that either Hoenn or Sinnoh was hardest.

6. Yellow Aura

Yellow Aura Light of Hope

I think Kanto. They had higher leveled pokemon than the others, beside Sinnoh, but I got past it more easily.

7. Icy_Snorunt

Icy_Snorunt Pokemon Coordinator

Even though I think Hoehn's was the most frustrating, I think Kanto was the hardest to beat. It was pretty difficult. Darn that Lorelei! >:3

8. Witchan

Witchan Shauntal, FTW!

Hoenn and Sinnoh's elite 4 was extremely difficult to take down. :)

9. Poluxi

Poluxi Pokemon Collector

kanto was so hard for me i think i only beat it one time EVER!!!
    hard to believe??
    it's so weird i would go all the way to the dragon guy (forgot his name)
    and lose
    if i was lucky i would go to gary
    and then lose there

10. The Thrashmeister

The Thrashmeister <-- Made of awesome.

Kanto on FireRed/LeafGreen was probably the hardest for me...

11. Lord Scalgon

Lord Scalgon What title?

Kanto for me.

Took a bit of an effort to level up my Pokemon to stand up against the E4.

12. Samsara

Samsara Believe

Kanto easily.

I remember dumping all my cash on fullheals/fullrestores before beating the first 2-3 over and over to level up and spending cash in between on consumables so that i'd finally be able to take out Lance's lvl 70(?) Dragonite. I swear, if i didn't have Toxic + Full Restore cheesed, i'd surely have lost.

It's a shame that i found out that the Pokeflute could be used in combat after getting to a point where Agatha was a pushover >.>

13. Glitcher

Glitcher Well-Known Member

The Kanto E4 is a piece of cake if you bring Gengar with you. Then most of Bruno and Lance's Pokémon can't land a hit on you because their move pool is predominantly Normal and Fighting Type. I got a perverse pleasure watching Lance's Dragonite constantly fail to hurt me because it only had Agility, Slam, Barrier and Hyper Beam. Ha!

Unfortunately, Game Freak have wised up to such tactics and given the Sinnoh E4 Pokémon a much more diverse move pool. Cynthia was a nightmare to defeat because I was low on revives/potions and she kept anticipating my moves by switching Pokémon. It took a series of lucky shots before I finally nailed her Roserade with Charizard's Fire Blast. Definitely the most satisfying victory in the game.

14. Dawn_Hero

Dawn_Hero Written Insanity~

I gotta say that Sinnoh was probably the hardest for me; Lvl. 66 Garchomp on Cynthia ftw T.T I beat it on my first try unlike all the others, but that was only because I was actually prepared that time. The Kanto/Johto/Hoenn E4 aren't nearly as hard.

15. Penguinist Trainer

Penguinist Trainer Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if we are including the "Champion" with the Elite 4, but I've had more problems with Hoenn, mainly with the introduction of Steel Types. The Bug types in Sinnoh weren't very challenging.

16. DarkLegend

DarkLegend The Grand Draconian

Hoenn easily... I found it easy to defeat the champions though...
    Wallace can be swept by a Grass type pokemon

I hated Drake the most... my god .. what an outrage!

17. Dragon Rules

Dragon Rules No longer trading.

Kanto have the hardest Elite Four members.
    It took me sooo long to finally defeat Lance and my rival...

18. Adeku

Adeku Formerly Torterra14

Kanto Elite 4 hands down. Followed by Sinnoh's. (Curse Cynthia's Garchomp Dx)

19. Orphee

Orphee no need to be upset

for me it was Kanto, sigh... I needed to have a lot of Revives and Full Restorers >_>

20. petstock

petstock Well-Known Member

I always used to have major problems with the kanto elite four. but they may have bieng because of the fact i was much younger then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.