1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What was the inspiration for your username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Silent_Vibrava, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Silent_Vibrava

Silent_Vibrava Fanfiction Writer

I'm just really curious because so many of these user names are unique.

I picked my name because Vibrava has been my favorite Pokemon. Vibrava is known for the supersonic waves it creates. I wanted an oxymoron name so I tacked "Silent" as an adjective and viola!

What about you all?

2. mjunior3

mjunior3 Link Jokers!

The "m" is for my name; Matthew. The "junior" is because I'm actually a Junior, and 3 is for how many Egyptian God Cards there are. Aren't I original? :D

3. LDSman

LDSman Banned

Religion and gender for me.

4. xYachu

xYachu Spicy Tuna!

I fused my own name with pichu :p Voila best created name ever! xYachu. (It's a lie. I just accidently typed 'u' instead of 'i'. Wa planning just to use my own name.)

5. Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin Marchin' on

Mine is not really that inspired at all. I just took my favorite color and favorite animal and stuck them together. Though it does refer to my two favorite Pokemon (Flareon and Piplup, if you couldn't already tell) somewhat.

6. _Sylveon_

_Sylveon_ Indigo Champion

Sylveon is my fave pokemon, but Sylveon was taken, sooo: _Sylveon_

7. xXCobalionXx

xXCobalionXx Cobalion. Yeah.

My inspiration was Cobalion.

8. Retro-Chaos X

Retro-Chaos X Psychic Aficionado

Wow, that is actually a very smart name, Silent_Vibrava!

I don't even know why I came up with this name - I made it on a Sonic The Hedgehog forum at the beginning of the year, I had trouble thinking of a new username (at this point, I had a very long hiatus on forums) so I just came up with this. I guess 'Retro' comes from my love of retro games, and 'Chaos' must have came from either my love of the Sonic Adventure Boss, Chaos or it maybe just a random noun that I came up with.
    I then decided to add an X at the end to make it seem like a robot name, haha.

9. Klizcool

Klizcool GARBAGE DAY?!?!

I don't really know. KL is just a shorter version of my name (Kyle). I came up with KL when I was playing Star Wars Battlefront. I guess it just stuck. I added the "izcool" when I needed a username for an account on Rooster Teeth. I haven't used the account in a while, but I still use KLizcool. Sometimes I get called KLiz. Sometimes I go by KL.

10. Cassafrass1999

Cassafrass1999 A new beginning! <3

Well, Cass is one of my main nicknames (my real name is Cassidy), and 1999 is the year I was born in! So I combined both of those to get Cassafrass1999 (actually, I think the username was originally my mom's idea... I was little back then and I was getting a Webkinz password, so yeah... I have kept this username on every forum I go on ever since, and trust me: that is a lot!) X3

11. SilverChiko

SilverChiko Protect The Smiles!

My XBOX Live Gamertag

12. Nightmare- My favorite Pokemon is Darkrai.
    Hybrid- I used to have a habit of thinking up hybrid pokemon, so far, only a Gallade/Banette hybrid is used for anything.

Though one of my usernames for another website is EnigmaRiddle due to the words' association with confusion and being the names of two of my original characters.

13. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

in terms of sound, supersonic refers to soundwaves that are beyond the human capabilities of hearing so it would be silent anyway [img139]http://i.imgur.com/R4Ml4.gif[/img139]

mine is just a word that means null/void, and it is only 4 letters and easy to remember and unique to this forum so no one from other communities can identify me :)

14. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

My nickname in real life. Not much else to it.

15. Finch.

Finch. Sunlight, sunlight~

My original name, Toobworm...I just liked tubeworms. I really, really don't know why. But it all worked out, because I had a drawing of a tubeworm family(pod, colony, swarm?) on my binder, and my now best friend asked about it, and we then started talking about things..! :D

'Finch.' is named after Darwin's Finches, and the fine line between man and beast and kind of a merging of nihilism and equality and meaningless meaning meaningfulness, which ironically only vaguely fits my world view, now that I think about it.. xD

16. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Comet was for the name of my dog and Starlight was the name of the book I was reading at the time XD

17. Ivoright

Ivoright I am back! Probably.

My username was inspired by the pokémon Klinklang, as it is my favorite.
    Although I do wish to change it... I don't know how though.

18. Mine is just to demonstrate my love of dragon type Pokemon and because I think the mythical creatures are cool as well.

19. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

I had to come up with a name very quickly, because my mom helped sign me on (I was young, Mom didn't really like the idea of me signing on a site, but I was almost fourteen, so...). So I decided to be "creative" and "witty" by replacing the "C" with a "K" instead.

It's stuck since (because "KP" rolls off the tongue"). I don't have the heart to change it.

20. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

One day I almost drowned, so I decided to take inspiration from that and choose a nautical title for my username.

Actually, that's not true. There isn't really a real reason to it.