• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the inspiration for your username?

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
The fact that I am the Ultimate Champion - the undeniably, unequivocally, indisputably, irrefutably, absolutely Greatest Pokémon Master to have ever walked this Earth.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Because I love woodwinds, and they do rock. To be fair I love brass/woodwind instruments in general. Woodwinds are just at the very top of the list, for me. Although I think a well-arranged trumpet, trombone, saxophone section makes a rock band rock more than the rest.

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
Well, I like pie.

So.

Yeah.

I Like Pie.

:D

Oh and my fave pony from MLP: FiM is Pinkie Pie. Pretty obvious huh? :p

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Tee

Ice Pokemon Fan
Haha I just thought I put a title for myself in relation to Pokemon.

Myrrh

When name changes first returned I first got the idea of changing my username to what it is now when I remembered this character. Besides that, the name is pronounced how most people pronounce part of my real first name, and I also thought it looked and sounded pretty cool.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
The mewtwo form got revealed and i thought it was gonna be mew three xD so i choose mew and i wanted mewtwo or mewthree but it was taken so i tried mew 2 nope xD so i choose mew 2000 xD

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
A wyrm is more distinguishable than a dragon without dropping the fearsome implications. Hear me roar.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
I have no idea. I was a 12 year old dummy who wanted to sound cool. Atli is my first name, devil was my attempt to make it cool.

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
I made it up on the spot when I was 12 or 13. Snorlax used to be my favorite pokemon. Max isn't really my name.

I started with the original games and managed to capture every single pokemon including mew (won a nintendo contest, even got a certificate of capture) Since it was extremely rare at the time for someone to have all the pokemon (by all the pokemon i mean Mew included) when Pokemon was still popular i was referred to as the pokemon master by a lot of my friends.

LthePanda

I created this username years ago when I was still in middle school (so around 6th-8th grade). The L in my username is based off the character, L, from my favorite anime, Death Note. Pandas are simply one of my favorite animals, so I put them together an LthePanda was created.

Emiko-Gale

My username was originally the name of a fanfic character I made years ago.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I use Nesquik3D for just about everything, when I was trying to come up with a username I saw a bottle of Nesquik next to me then I saw my 3DS, so I was like, "Why not Nesquik3D?"

Yosuuke

Electrified Ocean
I was given this username by someone from a Pokemon RPG site and this was the name of their character. Since then, the name has stuck and I've used it on various other sites.. :)

Being the extremely creative 14 year old I was, and a way to address the complete lack of usernames with 'sapphire' somewhere in them, I came up with my ingenious name. Sapphire, since I had Pokemon Sapphire, and L, since my first name is Lydia. SapphireLydia sounded stupid (almost as stupid as SapphireL) so I just shortened it.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Mine's easy. I've made dragon my favorite type ever since the Dragon Trio came out on Gen 4.
The numbers of course are personal dates.
I'm currently requesting a name change. Maybe I'll let you know about that one if I get the chance.