• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the inspiration for your username?

Well, my mother always called me Moose, ever since I was about the age of 4, because I was clumsy. I guess she thought the two to be synonymous.
And well, I'm a mofo. . .

:)

~Sea_Spirit~

Prince of the Sea
I guess i really liked Pokemon 2000 and Pokemon Ranger an the Temple of the Sea. Plus i really like water types.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
I've always liked the idea of using a single name across all my internet accounts. I first wanted to go with either Larn or Roth, but needless to say, 4-letter names are often taken on popular sites/online games, so I went with Milennin. All 3 names are of characters from a cartoon/manga me and my friend created when we were kids.
As a character Milennin doesn't make a main appearance, but he plays a pretty big role in the history that builds the story for our world. As the prince of Atlantis he protects his continent against an invasion of demons led by Lucifer's General. Though, in the end he sinks his own land to send the General and the rest of the demons back to Hell with his most powerful technique as a last resort. Without anything left he disappears from this world and becomes a dimension traveller. Incredibly cheesy... I know, I know...

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
Fairy type pokemon. I love them!

Pikapi

10 years lurking
Well I joined a few years ago! Pikapi is what Pikachu refers to Ash/Satoshi as, so I just took the name on a whim really!

Psychic

Really and truly
When I got Pokemon Yellow as a kid, my favourite Pokemon type was Psychic. I thus named my character Psychic, as well as in other Pokemon games I got since then. When I joined SPPf, I figured I'd continue the trend. :>

Shiny Budew

The first random encounter shiny that I successfully caught (I failed to catch a Shiny Noctowl in Gen II) was a Budew. It happened a couple of days ago actually.

Wanted to go for Osha but it wouldn't let me. So I went for an alternative, Wosha, which is what some people call me on the IRC channels I frequent.
As for the origins of Osha, well, Oshawott just happens to be one of the Pokémon I like the most, behind Latias and Mawile.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
a nickname I got in school was sunshine ( not going in to that story) master because I am a pokemon master and king because sunshinemaster was already taken

Everyone and everything is my part of my inspiration :I also with mew and ditto being able to transform and Be EVERYBODY, there and then I said if my username for ANYTHING had to be something, I would be ALL OMNI, I wanted to embody everything and everybody I got my inspiration from, not just be pikachufan 101 when I am also a fan of another character and another one so, I just Put ALL Omni so I can be everyone :)

omni means all, as some say know

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
I picked my username because I was a silly 16 year old convinced that broadcasting the fact that I play the flute would be good for my reputation. No srsly is there any way to change it

sazzagoesrawrr

mine was after an australian band called 'the monster goes rawrr' and my nickname 'sazza' :) i have it for almost everything as a username

XlordgoldX

Hi 5s & stage dives
Mine is named after my favorite keyboard player, sir Erik Engstrom of HORSE the band. ;)

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I just thought it sounded cool. Originally I was Sevensevens, which to be honest I don't even remember what the inspiration behind that was. I might change my name again, but I don't wanna end up as one of those people who changes their names every time the name change thread rolls around...

Captain Epic

Epic Mamo Trainer
I have mine as Captain Epic because that's what I'm known as over on GPX+ and GTS+ ^^ But I don't use this username anywhere else on the internet... but quite honestly, I can't remember how I started using this username in the first place... probably because I was just floating my own boat ;)

Richarizard

conspicuous absence

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
It's my name with a random letter at the end.

My future username is my favorite Pokemon's final evolution.