• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the inspiration for your username?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
The carefree, sexy, feels-good-to-be-"bad" sassyness of Ash Crimson ;D (and the fact I like the # 7)

1 of my fave Pokemon is Pikachu and I look A LOT like White/Hilda from Pokemon so I called myself White Pikachu! Pika Pika! :D

Vindle

When I always tried to join sites, every name I wanted was taken. So I decided to make one up, and I think it went well.

Well, my nickname is Xeran. This word has relation with "Xerneas" and my name, "Angello".

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
The first three letters of my last name, followed by the first three letters of my first name, and finally my middle initial. No more hints for you!

Slau

I'm (not) a rapper.
One of my friends mistypes my name (Saku) constantly as Slau in a WhatsApp group conversation so it has become an alias.

Pikachu19

Kalos Champ
I like Pikachu and I was in rush when making my profile, so I just went with it ,plus I'm not very creative lol.

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
So I am a World of Warcraft player, and when I first started playing, I couldn't think up a name for my character I was making. After some period of time passed, my brother suggested: "Why not take a word and spell it all weird?" So he suggested the word milky and suggested I spell it Meillquei. I thought it was hilarious so I have used it almost everywhere since then.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
I don't remember... I was 7 when I picked it.. But I do lie birds => Sky

I have been using this name for almost five years now. I made it when I was twelve, which is where the number comes from. I decided to combine two of my favorite things at the time, Star Wars and Pokemon. Clone comes from the clone troopers, and Blazer comes from the nickname of my first Pokemon, Blaziken.

Yep.

I just took the name from my Pottermore account since I simply like the way it sounds. ( And in my mind it fits Entei somehow )

Would have went with MoonRaker if it wasn't already taken, after the 007 movie.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Two of my favorite things happened to be basketball and Pokémon. Thus a mashup of one of my favorite players, John Wall, and an awesome Pokémon, Walrein, was used to create my username

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
I had an fascination with Gengar (Still do, raising one on my Pokemon X/Y competitive team) when I was 9 or 10, so when I joined here Gengar was already taken. I just choose to add dark since Gengar usually is associated with the dark :/

SailorSketch

Pixel Mage
Well mine was kind of a spur of the moment thing, as I'm sure most probably are, I love Sailor Moon so I used that as the first part and I love to draw so I threw Sketch on the end. I think it worked out pretty well, I'm happy with it.