• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the inspiration for your username?

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
When Flipnote Hantena launched, I saw a flipnote for a type of shadow mew, and I kind of adopted the idea, revamped it and made it my OC of sorts, eventually I ended up calling myself Shadow Mew, and eventually I added super to it. And I decided to make an account on a website I can't remember and since SuperShadowMew was too long I made it supersmew.

telivisionhead

Well on Moshi Monsters, my first onlime game I played that had to choose a username from ANYTHING you like.
I wanted my username to be perfect so I asked my bro how to spell television.
He stopped half way through to talk to my sister and i heard that he said I and i wrote that down instead of the E. then he came back and told me the rest.
So my username for that game was Telivisionhead
On clubpenguin I wanted to use the same username but it had to space and will come out as Telivisionhe
so I made it telivision.
So my username is always telivisionhead or telivision
I dont watch tv that much anyway.....

Poetry

Dancing Mad
No big story behind this one, I just thought "Poetry" sounded intriguing and mysterious at the time.

I don't even like poetry.

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

My older username was Blany. I was asked by my elder brother to keep that username, so I did. Little did I know that this was all a prank played by him, as "Blany" means "stencils" in the Slovak language...

My current username, AWildMew is obviously derived from "A wild Mew", as I LOVE Mew. No one loves Mew more than I do! 83

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
A Sci fi Action Adventure series I've been writing for a few years now. The main character who's an alien comes from the planet that I call Zion. I've then replaced the I with a Y an used that as my username for everything on the Internet as well as when I play video games. There's even a few things that I've had to use Zion but it's mainly been Zyon.

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Somebody told me I said "Why hello there" a lot when greeting people, and I felt the shortened version was more appropriate for a username.

Vernikova

Champion
When I was a sophomore or junior in high school, I was reading the school newspaper and I saw one of the writers was named "something Vernikova." I thought that it was a really cool name so I use it sometimes on the web. I generally don't change names from it unless the change is temporary.

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
My name is actually based off of a character from Super Paper Mario. I've used the name for a while now (Xbox Live, other forums, etc.), so I'll probably end up changing it next time it's name changing season (I still don't know what I'll change it to though).

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
My name is Alex, my name in my main games of Pokemon is Alex, and I usually go with the Ace Trainer look. I was almost thinking Veteran because I've been around since RBGY days, but I'm not an old man, so I figured Ace Trainer is better suited.

725roy

ambivolent
Roy is an anagram of my real name using my first, middle AND last names, and 725 is a number that seems to be following me.

I love Snivy and I believe I am a hero

(I have two other user names. Nightember and Snivyhero. Nightember is sneaky and silent as the night but burns like a fire, NinjaYoshi because I love Yoshi and it is sneaky)