• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the inspiration for your username?

TheTrueJirachi

I loved Pokemon for so long and fell out of it, when I came back to it there were so many Pokemon, flipping threw a guide book looking at all the Pokemon I saw Jirachi and fell in love with saying I'm gonna get one! I have a shiny one now and he's always in my party. After watching Jirachi wish maker I thought wow I'm a lot like Jirachi, good hearted and mischievous, and my friend started calling me Jirachi as a nickname! So I figured I'm the true Jirachi! Lol. Long and lame story but I like it :) everyone has a Pokemon that defines them! I feel

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Schadenfreude. "is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others." Sums up my persona, more or less

Platina2000

A Japanese game called Apocripha/0 has a character named Platina, and he's my favorite! The 2000 part...was my fondest year of my childhood before things started to go downhill. Not much to say about it.

larry618

Lovin' MEEEE
Everybody has a unique name. My name is Larry and my birthday is June 18 (618) so you know....there you have it. My name sucks lol. *leaves thread*

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I wanted a name which could hint toward the fact I'm a girl, so I chose Cresselia, which is a female-only species and one of my favorite legends. The 92... well, '92 is the year in which I was born. Simple as that even if some people still think I'm a boy, but whatever. XD

DelphiDelphox

Shiny Hunter
Mine's a rather simple name. Delphi is the nickname of my Delphox on Pokémon X and Delphox is it's species... I just slapped 'em together and thought it sounded cool XD. Now I'm using it for everything.

pirate555

Word.
Seven years ago I was really into pirates. It was the high tide of Pirates of the Caribbean and I had "She's a Pirate" sown into my school leaver's hoodie. Now I'm a little cooler on the pirate issue but I stuck to the username.

Last edited:

Autobot N

I chose my name because my first game was SoulSilver (Actually, it was Pearl, but I barely played it until I beat SS) and I played as the male character, who was known in the manga as Gold.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I chose that name because of my obsession with Dragon types, like weird ones such as Altaria. Because of that, I went with Altaria, but it was already taken (sorry, Altaria!). Instead, I went for its Mega Evolution and decided to call my username Mega Altaria.

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Well... Mine is quite simple. I'm The GOAT.
G-Greatest
O-of
A-all
T-time

My new username is named after the main protagonist of Ciel NoSurge

I was named after the perfect drift machine the Nissan 3fiddy Z. I used it on 350Ztech forum and liked consistency.

well its heathcliff for heathcliff and solemn because of his expression...
solemn was originally going to be silent though.

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
There's a meaning behind mine. I found a pigeon mask at a bookstore once, wore it, loved it, took a photo, that was it. When thinking of a handle for places, I remembered back to that mask and thought "Pigeon Mitch has a nice ring to it." Mitch is obviously my name, but I go by either these days.