• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the inspiration for your username?

chicorita3

my brother's nickname is chico and I love him dearly hence why I spelled my username chicorita3 and not chikorita3. (that might have annoyed some people lol)I also like odd numbers, so I choose 3 :)

Last edited:

Mega Gardevoir

The Grand Duchess
Mega Gardevoir was my inspiration XD

Jupimp

Legendary Blue
how do u change the picture under your title? i dont want prof oak as my photo. thanks in advance friends

As one may guess, Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon. The "Rogue" part came from the fact that on RPGs, my preferred class is the rogue. And also, rogue just sounds awesome.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
My favourite Pokemon is Dusclops and I really like using it as a username on other forums and such. But I felt I needed a change from the usual 'Dusclopslady', since it doesn't really roll off the tongue. Samayouru (Dusclops's Japanese name), on the other hand, is quite a free flowing name, so I thought "Why not?" and here I am using it.

LordMikal

Cuddle Master
There's this universe and lore that I've been working on for a couple years, actually since I was a child but recently I decided to scrap and reboot the whole thing, anyway, the first character I made was named Lord Mikal Igneus so whenever I have an opportunity I pay a little homage to him. Pretty much every game and MMO I played I had a character named Mikal.

Nothingjustgo.

When I made my YouTube channel 10 years ago, I tried to use all my forum names that I had but all were taken. I was determined to get a name that didn't have numbers, and I couldn't think of anything. My mom wanted me to do something, but I was busy trying this. Eventually I asked her what I should do and she said "nothing, just go".

Now I'm streamlining all my accounts with that one YouTube name in order to spread awareness of my very small channel :(.

HNREII98

Wondering Trainer
I've never been good with nicknames or usernames, so even when I do come up with one that I do like, I end up hating it for whatever reason by the next upcoming year.
"HNREII" is a play-typo of my real name that a close friend of mine made and it sort of just stuck with me. And the "98" was just because I felt like I should have something after the first thing.

Poke Maniac Eddie

Embrace Eternity.
I based it based on what trainer type I'd be if I was in a Pokemon game..and off my real name. lol..boring, I know.

Pokeaidan

Wake me up inside
My username is just a fusion between my name and the word Pokemon, made it up when I was like 5 and I've used it ever since.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
Inspiration tends to desert me when it comes to picking usernames/ passwords. Anyway it was a choice between something Brock related or Team Rocket related and if you look carefully I'm sure you'll spot the reference to the latter. The beginning of each word also spells my initials which is why I added a K to Rokketto, Prime seemed to fit as it sounds like a head member of the Team and Danjal was a play on my name and fitted the reference. My current password is probably funnier (no, that's not my actual password).