• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the inspiration for your username?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well now with my new name...

I love Archangels and everything to do with angels. Armada comes from.. well when I first listened to Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria, I really liked how he pronounced the word Armada. Actually the whole little phrase of "..scar the armada..'' It just popped out at me. I really like it.

Well that and the fact that I actually love names that start with the letter A for some damn reason.

blackterminator3

The inspiration to my user name was from a wrestling gimmick that I liked. Also from the Movie Terminator and the 3 is from one of my favorite numbers.

JoPeGame

It's the 2 first letters of my first name/last name
So... JOnathan PEtitclerc
And Game is for game haha

jeffyisaraichu

Twilight Princess
I just took part of my old username/ nickname and mashed it with my favorite pokemon...and I might just really be a Raichu

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
When I first joined Serebii forums years ago, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl were still in development, & Munchlax was one of the few Sinnoh pokémon (if not the only one) that was out at the time. Since I was excited about DP, & I fell in love with this little Snorlax-prevo when I first saw it in Destiny Deyoxys, I decided to create my username after Munchlax.

Rayleigh

Pirate
I love this name because of Rayleigh from One Piece who is a unique character. Also known for being one the most powerful characters in their universe in general. :]

4ever

Staying Real
I write graffiti, my alias is EVER, 4EVER.

image.jpg

The Alure of breaking the law will always be to much for me to handle.
Just your friendly neighborhood vandal. (;

JonnyL

Pug Walker
Jonny- Because my name is Jon and people use to call me Jonny Bravo.. L is for Lightning because in High School I drank a Blue Jolt every morning before Jazz band practice and everyone called me "Jonny Lighting" and then made a thunder sounds Tchhkkkckckckkkkkk!!!

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I wonder? It might be based on the translated Latin Greek word for an Italian suffix of an alien language.

Or the Frickin' Sith Lord