• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the inspiration for your username?

PhoenixHelix

Shiny Hunter.
PhoenixHelix and Phoenix Helix, I've been using on the internet since March 2006. Phoenix being my favorite mythical animal and Helix comes from the concept of DNA in it's double helix.

To put my name another way, it's essentially saying that I am the genetic make up that makes a Phoenix...well a Phoenix XD

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
A long time ago, I thought "Sneasel Inferno" sounded hip and cool. A few years later, I realized it wasn't that hip and cool, so I decided to abbreviate it. Sneasel because I love Sneasel, Inferno because I've always loved fire types.

Miss Kaguya

From the tale of the Bamboo Cutter and the moon child. Actually the name came from a character in the game Okami and I wanted to understand what the character story was so I decided to read when I have the chance and boy I love the story.

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Mine is pretty simple to be honest. Sylpheon, Sylveon? Ring a bell? I was surprised it wasn't taken though. :p

Mr.FusRoDah

Skyrim, I'm an Elder Scrolls fan (since Morrowind) and on top of all of that, I also like to blow my competitors out of the water with unusual move sets, sort of how the Dovakihn is an unusually gifted mortal.

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
I'm a fan of Fire Emblem, especially the Tellius games, and my favorite character class is the Archsage, the most powerful mage class in Radiant Dawn. Plus I thought it sounded cool.

Illusione-Tempus

Hmm... do you wanna know both?

Mi10tic_Fan - My former username. 3 points for the ones who knows where it is derived from P:

Illusione-Tempus - My current. So there was this incident that caused me to leave Pokemon for a while. And obviously, for the non-Pokemon sites I joined, I want to have a new one that doesn't include any traces of Pokemon in it.

I have this original story in the making, full title censored (P: ), and part of the title has the words Illusione Tempus meaning Illusion of Time. I thought it might be a good one, so I changed it to Illusione_Tempus, but since the first place I changed it doesn't accept underscores, it became Illusione-Tempus. Now, you can practically find me anywhere with this username. P:

eiger

Shiny Hunter
My name is a mountain somewhere in switzerland. I went there when I was younger, heared it was a gletcher, pretty dangerous too climb and some died on it. Name sticked with me ever since

好きなぼうし

it's my favorite
I decided to be something that looked cool but really is just dumb. So, I became 好きなぼうし

Looker

ϟ ゜゚⊹(o◕⋏◕o)⊹゜゚ ϟ
Mine's probably a little too obvious. What can I say? He's one of my favourite Pokemon characters ever.

HMSSparky

Team Rocket Trainee
I used Sparky for my facebook account so random people I once knew in school wouldn't keep trying to add me and when trying to think up a gamer tag for Xbox, I knew I wanted to use Sparky and I just thought that HMS sounded good before it. It doesn't mean anything but I've been trying to think of something it could stand for.

Rain Dance

It's Raining Again..
While Rain Dance is obviously the Pokemon move, Rain was a nickname of mine on another forum and I wanted to make it more Pokemon orientated c: