• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the inspiration for your username?

★Shiny Sylveon★

At the time when I got my username changed, I really liked shiny sylveon.
If I could change it, I probably wouldn't get it changed since this is much better than "Pokemon X Master Girl". xD

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
I hate Charizard… Joking, it's my favourite Pokemon and, if I remember correctly, the name Charizardfan was taken so I added the number 900

Mechaheracross

Krusty krab employee
heracross is one of my favorite pokemon and mechagodzilla is one of my favorite monsters. A robot heracross would be awesome to see.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
The inspiration for my username is my favorite Pokemon shipping. Satoshi and Touko are the Japanese names for Ash and Hilda, respectively. I chose this name as a sweet and classic way to tell which two Pokemon characters are IMO the absolute most perfect for each other.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I went to two high schools. One in the Netherlands and one in the US. I joined after I came back from the US and school spirit was still a thing that stuck with me. The mascot for the US-school were the Locomotives. The Dutch school was named after Desiderius Erasmus, in short, Erasmus. So you have Locomotives+Erasmus. Loco's+Erasmus. Loco+Rasmus. Locorasmus. Locormus.

Scootastic

What's shakin bacon?
I first heard it in Friendship is Witchcraft (a dubbed version of MLP:FiM) a few years ago and it's stuck with me ever since. It's catchy.

JoshRyuu

Engineer of Dreams
An alteration of my irl name + the japanese word for dragon.
Also, ryuu is one of the japanese kanji for shooting star: "ryuusei".

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Zorua and Gible are two of my favorite Pokemon
Would have been something with Fennekin had I joined years later

Ver-mont

About ten years ago, me and my buddy decided to pick a random word starting with V for our forum usernames. I got Vermont. That's it, really. I got used to it.

_Kiwi_

praise the grapes
I live in New Zealand, where the slang term for citizens is Kiwi. When I was twelve I had an internet friend (who lived in the States) call me Kiwi once and the nickname stuck. I've used it as an internet handle ever since.

Space Ghost

The Enigma in Space
Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Also, I have an affinity for all things spacey and horror/ghost stories.

Omega Matt

Charagon
Omega Matt comes from my own name and the fact that I own Omega Ruby