• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the last movie you watched?

~:Shadow:~

Night at the Museum 2

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
Back to the Future. I just watched it on DVD, and I can say it was a great film.

Now if only I could find Back to the Future: Part II...

victreebel007

Hot Fuzz, greatest movie in ages.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
UP, I think. I recommend you go see it NOW if you haven't already. Pixar movies are made of awesome and jellybeans, and this one is definitely no different. Emotional people, prepare to cry twice at this movie.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
The last movie I saw was Defiance on DVD. It's a war movie based on a true story so that alone should tell you it's good. IMO, Daniel Craig was better in this than in either of his James Bond movies. Also, if you've played Call of Duty: World at War, this movie will truly show you how accurate that game is.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Saw "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" about an hour ago... didn't think it was a very enjoyable movie, but it has its amusing moments!

The last movie I saw in theatres was Hannah Montanna the Movie. I really enjoyed it. And it was funny.

Please, go kill yourself.

Star Trek 9/10

I need to see newer movies, and more anime ones, the last one I watched was Spirited Away, 4 years ago.
I want to see the One Piece ones and Tokyo Godfather for the heck of it

Alloute

Not Banned
I saw Titanic, for the 100th time.

10/10

That movie gets to me everytime, I'm such a loser :p

D

Deleted member 11515

In theatres, it was The Hangover.
That was hilarious. X)

In general . . . uhh. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on DVD.
Well, apart of it.

b3ttybr00t4l

COLOUR ME CLICHÉ
High School Musical 2.

Please don't tell me to go die T_T