• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the last movie you watched?

The last movie I watched was Star Wars A New Hope.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it never hurts to say twice. we already have a topic like this on at this section.
i appreciate the thought though.

pichu96

I had to see Night At The Mueseum: Battle Of The Smithsonian with my little cousin

ChloboShoka

Writer
Juno, it's really funny, cute, interesting and realistic. It was a very good movie. I think they handled the teen pregnancy bit pretty well.

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
I watched Beetlejuice~ That is my all time favorite movie, i used to watch it when i was little. I watched it before i went to bed last night :)

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Spirited Away, it's definitely my favorite movie of all time! (I tried watching Princess Mononoke... I couldn't do it. Too boring.)

superjesus1

I just watched Silence Of The Lambs - not scary, just really messed up in the head =3

Wolverine

The one and only!
I (was forced) to sit through Kung Fu Panda on the bus trip home from NYC.

I simply cannot find sympathy for new Pixar movies. Either I'm getting old or the quality of these plots is decreasing. (Probably the former.)

On the way to, we did see Wall-E, which wasn't too bad except the part with all the fat people looks too much like modern America. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

Indy

WAT
I (was forced) to sit through Kung Fu Panda on the bus trip home from NYC.

I simply cannot find sympathy for new Pixar movies. Either I'm getting old or the quality of these plots is decreasing. (Probably the former.)

On the way to, we did see Wall-E, which wasn't too bad except the part with all the fat people looks too much like modern America. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

Kung Fu Panda isn't pixar, it's Dream Works.

Wall-E wasn't bad, though.

On topic.

Star Trek and Angels & Demons. It was a double feature at the drive in.

Pearl's Perap

Nanny McPhee

All I can say is, what a load of tripe. Yes, I'm sure kids would enjoy it but I was told that it was a film that I would no doubt enjoy. I didn't D:

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Pink Panther 2. I thought it was pretty funny. Well, some parts anyway.