• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the last Netflix show you saw

Peter Harrison

Last show you saw on Netflix?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I started Umbrella Academy, but never got around to finishing it.

Still don't understand the point of that dance scene in the first episode...

Nyter

Island Challenger
I started Umbrella Academy, but never got around to finishing it.

Still don't understand the point of that dance scene in the first episode...
Just for like amusement. I saw the whole season 1 and it plays no relevance. But it is really good!

I actually saw Pokemon Sun and Moon Ultra Adventures on Netflix because I dont have Disney XD, so I have to wait until they roll em out on netflix.

Other than that I saw "Crime Diaries: Night Out" which is a Colombian mini-series > After a Halloween party in 2010, university student Luis Andrés Colmenares goes missing and a whole country waits to find out what happened.

Based on the true story. It is in spanish. Not sure of dubbed but definitely subbed.

Peter Harrison

I last watched an episode of Game Of Thrones.
I enjoy the Game Of Thrones series a lot.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Does watching anime count because I have watched three of my favorites, FullMetal Alchemist (Brotherhood and 03), Death Note, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica on Netflix.

One of my favorite shows, How To Get Away With Murder, only has seasons 1 and 2 up on Netlifx and binged the first season in like 2 days.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Stranger Things 3

elyshh

The last Netflix show I saw was The Crown. The Crown is a beautifully crafted biographical drama that chronicles the life of Queen Elizabeth 2 from the 1940s to modern times. The series follows the struggles and triumphs of the iconic monarch, from her rise to the throne to her personal and political life.
The Crown is the must-see series for anyone who is interested in the life of the British Royal Family. It is a well-crafted and enjoyable drama that paints a captivating portrait of an iconic monarch.

urrutiap

last recent show on Netflix i just finished up on was The Flash Season 8.

now Im binge watching Designated Survivor Season 2. aready on the 4th episode

Trey pokes

Dead End Paranormal Park season 2. 9/10 would most certainly recommend! I'll get to watching Sonic Prime tomorrow.

dementeddurian

Love Ball Lover
The only thing I ever really watched on Netflix was The White Rabbit Project.

It's what three of the Mythbusters did after they were let go and focused on things like heists, escapes and superhero tech.

It's worth a watch if you're into science and interesting stories.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Stranger Things and Cobra Kai. Both very good shows. Looking forward to both shows new seasons.