• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the most hours you had logged onto a game?

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
the most hours i have spent on a single game would have to be a tie between emerald and diamond. around 600+ hours each >.>

Currently on my HG I have 215 hrs...

Now its has me wondering..at what point does the game corrupt? o_o

I've got 419.

I'm just guessing but I'm pretty sure it doesn't get corrupted just because of the time. It might just stop at 999 hours and don't continue.

Remmie

More than 350 hours on my Pokemon Pearl. Got it on Christmas eve 2007 and choose Piplup. A. FREAKING. SHINY. FEMALE. PIPLUP. WITHOUT. ANY. CHEATS. OR. WHATEVER. Best Christmas eve EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
I usually get mine up to 999:59, the point where it stops counting.

Dark Side4

999:59 on black. I've played the *insert your choice of word here* out of that thing.

On Black?!?! Didn't that game come out less than a year ago??? That's like playing 42 full days of Pokemon straight without stopping. What the hell man?

corymatthews92

Pokemon Collector
Although I don't have my Emerald Cartridge anymore, I remember my hours being around 230:45

SeiyruKazohu

I can haz poffin?
Bout 210 hours on Platinum, 300+ on Emerald (Can't remember the exact number, my Emerald is lost for the moment) and only 65 on White

ShadowAskyz

MasterChief
wtf guys its just amazing and also really no-lifing to play over 100 hours for ONE pokemon gameboy game! seriously!
I almost played all of the games but used to play them till I was through the game and that took me max 20-30 hours and then next game lool

there are just 2-3 games in which I spent over 100 hours of my life and these were some adventure games on the gamecube/wii but not on gameboy lol!!!11

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Probably around 700 (on sapphire version).

I like played that game every single day back in 2004-early 2005. XD

waterise

As a kid when G/S/C came out, I got 669 hours on Crystal, about 462 on Gold, & 203 on Silver.
521 on Diamond, 163 on White. Then every other Pokémon adventure game I have, but don't know their hours.

waterise

On Black?!?! Didn't that game come out less than a year ago??? That's like playing 42 full days of Pokemon straight without stopping. What the hell man?

That's not really that bad :p Whether he does it 42 days straight or over the corse of a year, it's still 999.59 hours.

manaphee

新たなる誓い

Don't you know? 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything...!
/shot

I think the most I have is around 250 or so hours on diamond. give or take a few.