1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Shadow XD001, May 28, 2011.

1. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Silver Soul

Pretty self-explanatory. So, this thread is to discuss the most recent Achievement (Xbox)/Trophy (PS3) that you got. You can include when you got it, but if you don't know that's fine. Also, you don't have to post the second you get a new Achievement/Trophy.

As for me, my most recent achievement was "Steal Home" on Assassin's Creed II, which I got today. Also got a few other in ACII today, but that's the most recent.

EDIT: THIS IS ONLY FOR THE XBOX 360/PS3/STEAM SINCE NINTENDO DOESN'T HAVE ACHIEVEMENTS OR TROPHIES.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  2. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

I have know idea right now. Probably something from L.A Noire, I'll just check my sig after I post this.

3. I think beating the Honest Hearts campaign in New Vegas. :V I don't really pay attention, half the time.

4. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

No clue what achievement I got, but I do remember that I got one from Tetris: Evolution, which was the most recent game I played.

5. Mankanshoku Mako

Mankanshoku Mako Well-Known Member

Space Race-COD:BO
    Got it on solo round 6.

6. MegaMew2

MegaMew2 5th Gen still sucks.

I finally unlocked Grandmaster Galaxy on SMG2...
    After having the game for a year...

7. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

"Still Alive" in Portal 2, which involves playing through the co-op Excursion Funnel course without either of us dying. Took a few times to do it, but it was satisfying.

8. Surfing_Pikachu

Surfing_Pikachu ____________

Great Balls of Fire, Bad Company 2 Vietnam.

9. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Pokémon Sun!

This is for Achievements/Trophies (360 and PS3 respectively). That kind of stuff goes in the Nintendo Discussion Forum anyways.

Also, you spelled Achievement wrong, Shadow.

My most recent achievement was probably in Red Dead Redemption. I recently started playing the game, but I don't remember what the achievement is called.

10. PKMN Trainer Rex

PKMN Trainer Rex ~'3'~ Swalot face

The last trophy I got was "A measure of Mercy" in Star Ward The Force Unleashed II for doing the light side ending.

11. Witchan

Witchan Shauntal, FTW!

I just recently beaten Super Mario 64 DS for the fifth time and the only prize I got was a secret cannon.

12. Jerre

Jerre Gogoat!

Recent Trophy unlocked on PS3 is "Half Million" on GTA IV.

13. darkgamerGS

darkgamerGS Banned

The use everyone's Astral Heat Achievement in Blazblue: Continuum Shift... I forget what it's called... I think Real Ultimate Power?

14. TheEpicGoomba

TheEpicGoomba Me Gusta

The Acheivment for completing the first level of the campain for Red Dead Redemption.

15. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

I didn't realize Super Mario 64 DS was on 360/PS3.

16. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

How much gamerscore is that?

17. Short Wing

Short Wing Home of the Braviary

18. deathseer

deathseer Oh, u mad bro?

Power of Friendship - Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game

19. Slick

Slick Banned

Cool ignorance, bro.
    Steam has achievements.

20. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Silver Soul

Sorry, I don't have a Steam, so I wouldn't know. I'll go edit that in.