• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Shadow XD001

Pretty self-explanatory. So, this thread is to discuss the most recent Achievement (Xbox)/Trophy (PS3) that you got. You can include when you got it, but if you don't know that's fine. Also, you don't have to post the second you get a new Achievement/Trophy.

As for me, my most recent achievement was "Steal Home" on Assassin's Creed II, which I got today. Also got a few other in ACII today, but that's the most recent.

EDIT: THIS IS ONLY FOR THE XBOX 360/PS3/STEAM SINCE NINTENDO DOESN'T HAVE ACHIEVEMENTS OR TROPHIES.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

No clue what achievement I got, but I do remember that I got one from Tetris: Evolution, which was the most recent game I played.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I finally unlocked Grandmaster Galaxy on SMG2...
After having the game for a year...

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"Still Alive" in Portal 2, which involves playing through the co-op Excursion Funnel course without either of us dying. Took a few times to do it, but it was satisfying.

Torpoleon

I finally unlocked Grandmaster Galaxy on SMG2...
After having the game for a year...
This is for Achievements/Trophies (360 and PS3 respectively). That kind of stuff goes in the Nintendo Discussion Forum anyways.

Also, you spelled Achievement wrong, Shadow.

My most recent achievement was probably in Red Dead Redemption. I recently started playing the game, but I don't remember what the achievement is called.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
The last trophy I got was "A measure of Mercy" in Star Ward The Force Unleashed II for doing the light side ending.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
I just recently beaten Super Mario 64 DS for the fifth time and the only prize I got was a secret cannon.

The use everyone's Astral Heat Achievement in Blazblue: Continuum Shift... I forget what it's called... I think Real Ultimate Power?