• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

[GS]

Staring at my phone
I was playing Halo: Reach today and got the achievement for
If they came to hear me beg.

"Performed an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall
that would've been fatal.."

I bet that ******* was pretty embarassed right before I snapped
his gross lizard-y neck.

Left 4 Dead 2 (PC): CL0WND (Honk ten clowns' noses.)

Man, running through the Carnival campaign that may times was fun. I think I got that when my friend and I were doing Gibfest?

Blazivoir

Beauty Trainer
Burn 1000 calories on your shape fitness for kinect, still got a lot to go for that 10k achievment

TerraWolf

Banned
Something on Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. "Do you fear death" I believe. Took Davy Jones a while to pop up. Really the only game I've been playing recently.

11DBHK

Banned
mano e mano on arkhum asylum it's a silver trophy.
take down a titan without a batarang which was kind of tough going until i decided to try setting traps with blast gel. and it worked. woot!

Mister_SGG

I was playing Black Ops today, and I started playing through all the story levels on Expert. Since every other time I played this I dumped the Dragon's Breath at the beginning (I have no idea wtf I was thinking), I only ever got this trophy today.

Console: PS3
Trophy: "The Dragon Within"
Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
My latest one is from LA Noire.

Trophy: Moth To A Flame
Complete all cases on the Arson desk.

I'm not really an achievement whore though.

Prelude

Prelude
Got a bunch of achievements from WipEout HD. I finished the first 3 sets in campaign.

Shame that PSN didn't have more choices. The two big games the offered, inFAMOUS and LBP, were already in my collection in physical form.

Shadow XD001

Got a lot of achievements in Assassin's Creed 2 since I last posted. My most recent one was "Sweeper" - Sweep five guards using a Long Weapon. Now all I have left is "In Memory of Petruccio", "Show Your Colors", "Vitruvian Man", and "Fly Swatter" (which will take awhile because I can't replay Sequences, so I'd have to start a new file, even though the Flying Machine is kind of late in the game -_-)