• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Rakurai

Medic's Seal in Final Fantasy XIII.

Was the last of the six roles I needed to master.

Better than Broken Steel for Fallout 3? It couldn't be...

Bro its totally amazing. Some of the best characters and writing anywhere, and while some of the missions are a tad tedious, the atmosphere, difficulty (Eigh guys with Brush Guns running at you all at once, along with three RoboScorpions? Aww yeeaaahhh), and background stories totally make up for it. Its absolutely fabulous.

Anyways, when I get home I'm going to start working on Arizona Killer. I'm currently at Merciful Thug with the NCR, but the second I even look at the Dam they're all over me. Hnnng.

dainswfc

Mine was the Specact medic elite achievement in battlefield bad company 2 Its for a 100 kills with the MG3 SA

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Totally Worth It- Halo Reach. It was earning a double kill from the grave in matchmaking, I dropped a frag grenade next to two players just before I died and took them down with me, it was fun.

Shadow XD001

In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, I got the achievement Vapor Room which was to complete the level Cloud City, Act 2.

PsychicPsycho

I'm playing Quake 4 on XBox 360 right now. My most recent there is something like "Chapter 2-General", completing the second of three chapters on the most difficult opinion, General. Hopefully, I can get Chapter 3 tonight and finish the game; I'm about 2/3 of the way through the last level before the final boss.

Shadow XD001

"EpidemiK" - MLB 2K11 - Xbox 360

Complete an online game against a 2k developer or a player that has this achievement.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Mr . Moustache - Angry Birds -Ipad

Got it for betting the second world of the game. Going to try to get the achievement " Defeat of the the King " or whatever achievement you can get in the third world of the game either on the Iphone or Ipad sometime soon. The " Backwards Compatibility " achievement would most likely that I would next get in the IPad version.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Under the Radar from GTA 4 on the PS3.

I failed once or twice under the bridge by breaking the chopper blades between the 1st island on the right that is connected with the upper small island (Where you get your 2nd safehouse in the storyline).

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Naruto Ultimate Ninjastorm 2: Clear Prologue Achievement. Bought the game two days ago.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Seeing Red - Angry Birds - iPad

Got it for unlocking a new type of bird in the game. Also have gotten more achievements like " Defeat of the King " achievement that I mentioned last post since then. Trying to get the " Return to Sender " achievement soon as I can get. Don't actually know what level you get that new type of bird in as far as I know.