• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Shadow XD001

Who's the Daddy? - Crackdown 2 - Xbox 360

Kind of surprised I got this, since I thought it was for Level 6. Oh well.

PsychicPsycho

I'm playing Quake 4 on XBox 360 right now. My most recent there is something like "Chapter 2-General", completing the second of three chapters on the most difficult opinion, General. Hopefully, I can get Chapter 3 tonight and finish the game; I'm about 2/3 of the way through the last level before the final boss.
Wasn't that night, but I got it done. On to something else :)

Which is Assassin's Creed 1. My most recent achievement on there is something like "Eagle's Challenge: defeat 25 guards in one fight"

The actual defeating isn't the hard part, it's the one fight. You have to keep at least one guard alive while wandering around and attracting other guards, or the fight will end. I found it very annoying that any time I'm not trying to find guard I seem to find a ton of them, but when trying this it seemed that there were almost none. However, as I side effect, I was also able to get another achievement, something like "Eagles Trial: Stay alive for 10 minutes in open conflict", so wait wasn't all bad.

Rakurai

Adamant Will in Final Fantasy 13.

It kind of bugs me that the Shao Long Gui is actually more threatening then its big brother who awards the trophy, due to the fact that it can't be knocked over, and is equally capable of trolling you with the Bay + Ultima combo seemingly whenever it feels like it.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Return to Sender - Angry Birds - iPad

Got it for unlocking a new type of bird to use in the game. Also got another one this morning called " The Imposter ". This one was for getting past the forth world of stages in the game. Going to try to get the " Wilhelm Tell " achievement plus maybe getting the seasons version of the game so that I can unlock different achievements in that game.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
"Show Off" in Dungeon Siege 3

i was surprized because i thought id need all orange rarity items, but it seems you can get this achievement with just 1 orange and the rest Blue.

Fenix

Tremulant
Insurance Fraud in TF2.

"Kill an enemy while you're being healed by an enemy medic". HA.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I've been getting Bastion achievements (XBLA) with my most recent being the one where you have to upgrade each weapon once, and the Secret Achievement (alt. ending).

Rakurai

Ultimate Hero in Final Fantasy XIII.

First platinum trophy I've gotten so far.

Team Fortress 2: Duty Bound

An incredibly tough achievement, unsurprisingly. That's the one where you have to rocket jump and kill someone with the pickaxe while in midair or just after landing. Now I'm short one soldier achievement, which is to kill 500 demomen.

Abstinence Pistols

Team Fortress 2: Where Eagles Dare
To unlock the achievement, you must be a Soldier, and you must achieve the highest rocket jump possible by pressing jump, crouch, and fire all at the same time. It's a bit annoying to figure out, as the criteria for the achievement aren't very specific, but once you know what to do it's simple as stew.

Team Fortress 2: Where Eagles Dare
To unlock the achievement, you must be a Soldier, and you must achieve the highest rocket jump possible by pressing jump, crouch, and fire all at the same time. It's a bit annoying to figure out, as the criteria for the achievement aren't very specific, but once you know what to do it's simple as stew.

This one was really nasty for me, because I am a terrible rocket jumper. However, if you know a place with a high drop, I think rocket jumping right off the cliff will still let you get this one. At least, it did that for me. Same with Highland Fling, which is awarded for sticky jumping very far.

To keep this on-topic, I'll go over my next-most-recently unlocked achievement:

Team Fortress 2: For Whom the Shell Trolls

To get this, you have to bounce an opponent in the air with a rocket, then use the shotgun to off them. To do this, a friend and I played one-on-one. She was a Demoman using the Eyelander, I was the soldier (obviously). After several tries, we found that using the Cow Mangler does NOT work for this; you have to use a real rocket! This was corrected by using the Black Box (to help alleviate some splash damage). It became a bit difficult after a time and I thought about getting a Reserve Shooter to finish the job better, but then I managed to collect the achievement without too much issue right after.

I don't even know if the Reserve Shooter would have worked.

But I don't need the shotgun for anything else, so I'm back to Cow Mangler + Buff Banner/Concheror + Equalizer.

Zibdas

not bad
Pit Boss, in Portal 2.
You get it for jumping into a pit after Wheatley's trap fails. Yay.