• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Well I just started Portal 2 co-op the other weekend with my friend.
Portal 2: Confidence Building
Complete all test chambers in the Mass and Velocity co-op course

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i got 3 achievements in Vanquish with-in about 5 minutes of each other

Two Birds with One Stone, Gun Runner, and Trick Shot.

Got them all at Act 2 - Misson 1.

fhqwhgads

Shadow XD001

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Not Today - Xbox 360. Complete "Crash Site", "WMD", and "Payback" on Veteran Difficulty.

So far, I've only finished those 3, Project Nova (also got Light Foot), and Victor Charlie but hopefully I'll have the Campaign finished on Veteran soon.

fhqwhgads

- Past the Point of Delirium (Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of "Hitchin' a Ride" on Expert Guitar)

Bioshock
- Historian (Find every Audio Diary)

Cablez

swaggot
That one in GH6 when you get the score of 133,337. I think it's called Nauseous Numeroligist or something. It's worth 10G

Drummerdude

In Ms. Splosion Man, I got the Found Star Road achievement. I'm not very far in the game seeing as I have only completed the first world so far.

Shadow XD001

Be Gone! - Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of 2 Worlds - Xbox 360. Perform 10 Snapbacks.

I'll be getting a bunch of achievements in the next couple of days because I've been borrowing some games here and there.